Jokes, memes, funny stories, and funny quotes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
Thread rules: stay pg-13, don't get offended (most of these will be jokes...like you).

I will start with the first story.

Donald Trump, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to Hell. While there,
they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The Devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished the Devil informs him that the
cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the Devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally Trump gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When finished, the Devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.
When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the Devil why Trump got to call the USA so cheaply.

The Devil smiles and replies, "Since Biden took over, the country’s gone to hell, so it's a local call.

New thread: Politically polarizing jokes that are guaranteed to alienate 49 to 51 percent of your audience right off the bat. I'd prefer to talk about RC cars than knock people down on my credibility list for their (in)ability to operate in the realm of Piaget's formal operations. Just sayin'.

1668901076506.jpeg

1668901157570.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back