Kraton JonDilly1974’s Kraton EXB Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely will happen soon. 🤘🏻🤣
On a totally off the topic side note, I've had this sweatshirt my wife got me a few years ago. It was when that Bud Light spoof of Game of Thrones was popular. You need this for bashing;). DILLY DILLY @jondilly1974 🍻!

dilly dilly.jpg

Last edited:
How do you like the carbon chassis? And does it seem stronger than the stock exb or even the m2c chassis?

I have pretty much every upgrade I could find for my exb except I haven’t upgraded the chassis yet. I haven’t even had time to bash lately. I have 5 battery charges through my exb 🤦🏻 Lol

Thanks buddy. I would love to have time to bash but don’t know when that will come. Hoping it’s soon tho.
darth vader force GIF
darth vader GIF
darth vader ive been waiting for you GIF
darth vader episode 6 GIF

You will find the time to bash

darth vader force GIF
darth vader GIF
darth vader ive been waiting for you GIF
darth vader episode 6 GIF

I am going to busy as hell until spring. Really hoping to stop making money soon so I can play instead. 🤣🤘🏻

How's rig holding up brother , I just got all the carbon fiber bits from basher Queen to pair up with Matt's chassis

How's rig holding up brother , I just got all the carbon fiber bits from basher Queen to pair up with Matt's chassis
Haven't even ran it yet. Barely have had time to setup much of my shop area, let alone charge a lipo. I charged my drone packs today for a work purpose. Needed to flyover a building to inspect the roof for conduit paths. Was quicker than getting out a ladder and climbing up there.

Haven't even ran it yet. Barely have had time to setup much of my shop area, let alone charge a lipo. I charged my drone packs today for a work purpose. Needed to flyover a building to inspect the roof for conduit paths. Was quicker than getting out a ladder and climbing up there.
That’s awesome. I love tech.

That’s awesome. I love tech.
Lol I almost bought a small scale crawler to pull some wire thru a 150ft long breezeway recently. We ended up getting it done with 7 sets of fiberglass rods. We bought all that Home Depot had in stock locally and had one single rod to spare 🤣 Had that not worked I would have ran to LHS to buy a 1/24 crawler 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻

I see you have quad bite too🤣 I have also recently got into fpv big I have all the basher Queen parts and titanium drive shafts sitting here looking at me that need to go under the car and all I want to do is fly lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back