Fireteam JonDilly1974 Fireteam Off-road Speed Run Build Sheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Square v2s??perfect fit I bet
Nah I grabbed some CHNL G+ 4000 mah packs. My 6000s are just a tad big and heavy for what I need in this one.

125DDE9E-A42D-42C0-963A-CF710E1A881E.jpeg
You sure that's enough motor for it?

You sure that's enough motor for it?
I’m hoping that’s a joke, but I have a monster TP in a box as well. I’m aiming for a WR of 10Xmph not the 204mph 🤣🤘🏻

I hope those wheels serve you well. I doubt you will like them. They wear out fast, don't get very good grip, and don't provide good air control.
The air control is exactly why I bought them. I want my car on the ground, not flipping 🤣🤘🏻

Earl Moorhead seemed to have more success with the stock Mojave tires over the Katars (which kinda shocked me to be honest). Then he started making progress with his "Cleatus" wheels where he took a rim and added football/soccer cleats to them. The Katars lasted one run before they blew up when he got around 65 or 70. I wanna try out those 5th scale aluminum wheels but they cost over $200/pair...plus they might be a little to heavy. The traction looks good on them though and with no foam they might hold up better than Katars. That price is crazy though!! KT used those too and got above 90 on his Sausage build which was probably a lot heavier than your car. I think when he hit 100 he had the 5th scale Badlands on which are probably the heaviest of them all. Maybe some Sweeps Terrain Crushers might work too...just a thought. Heavier wheels might actually help keep the car planted on the ground.

https://www.taylorrc.co.uk/product-page/pair-of-cross-cutter-2-with-3d-24mm-hex-centres

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back