Jump competition Sunday September 22 - Big Boys With Cool Toys rear lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Anyone local to the Toronto area, be sure to come out on Sunday for the BBWCT jump contest. Lot's of food, prizes and as a special bonus, you will get a first hand look at how Notorious J wrecks an rc truck during the 3:15 pm best crash contest. Hope to see some of the Ontario bashers there.
2200 Dundas St. E.
Mississauga ON L4X2V3
Canada
https://www.bigboyswithcooltoys.ca/

Too bad you couldn't save your lipo carnage from the other day for the 3:15 event! ?

Too bad you couldn't save your lipo carnage from the other day for the 3:15 event! ?
No worries, I'll just blow up my two older 3s one's on Sunday. New one's already ordered?

Ontario's bashers finally getting together! Congratulations to @WTF MIKE who won a new Arrma Kraton 6s! Honourable mention to @GabeRealD and @Lorenzo_arrma_army for outstanding performances as well???
20190922_175353.jpg

Where the vids?
Sorry guys. When I wasn't running I was manning the Big Boys cam. Check out their Instagram story for live footage of the events. Noto J cameraman at your service

Where the vids?
coming soon.
Ontario's bashers finally getting together! Congratulations to @WTF MIKE who won a new Arrma Kraton 6s! Honourable mention to @GabeRealD and @Lorenzo_arrma_army for outstanding performances as well???View attachment 48975
Congrats Mike! and yes Lorenzo nice performance as well. You guys both have some beautiful rigs! solid competition aside from the concrete landing. Nice tricks, brutal landings, lots of interesting stuff, THAT XMAXX!! Had lots of fun. Hope Big Boys will do it again!
Recording was a bit of a pain, but i got some decent footage. Video coming soon, lots to look through.

Last edited:
I thought it was cold in Canada ehh, I've never seen so many grown men in shorts..?

Hope you all had a great time..??, and as others have said where are the vids..!!

Oh and yes I'm jealous, all it did here yesterday was rain so no bashing for me..?

coming soon.

Congrats Mike! and yes Lorenzo nice performance as well. You guys both have some beautiful rigs! solid competition aside from the concrete landing. Nice tricks, brutal landings, lots of interesting stuff, THAT XMAXX!! Had lots of fun. Hope Big Boys will do it again!
Recording was a bit of a pain, but i got some decent footage. Video coming soon, lots to look through.
Thanks buddy. Definitely some very hard landings on that concrete. As for that xmaxx one and done goodbye. As for beautiful rigs maybe my Tekno as for my arrmas good from far lol. Was definitely a good time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back