Kraton Jump fails for today’s bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
First off, sorry for the few curse words in the video link. Any who, I really sucked at hitting the ramp today. It was 28°F when we got to the park. It got colder as the sun went down. The lessons I learned today is that cold weather and high power don’t mix. 18t pinion with a 1650kv motor on backflip lp’s isn’t enough gearing. I suck at recording video with my phone attached to my remote. Don’t jump your rc car when you notice a huge crack in the wheel. If the rc car is tumbling in your direction, move haha. Don’t over correct your landing. If you go home without damage, you didn’t have enough fun. I Ordered a new pair of wheels/tires and thankfully I have another stock a arm in my parts bin. I’m going to try a 21t pinion next bash. I’m going to turn up the punch on the esc. Then figure out why my radio link remote is so sensitive. Without touching the throttle, I move the remote and the car wants to take off. Just the slightest touch of the trigger it wants to take off too.

That bounce on that first jump :oops:
The thud in real life was brutal. Some how it didn’t break. Stock chassis and towers. The rear tower was already tweaked and the chassis I still straight. Nothing else bent or broke. I got lucky on that first jump haha
It takes some hard hits to break a stock wheel like that. Very nice lol.
I put that thing thru the hell. The rim cracked before I started jumping it. I cracked it in the first few minutes at the park. I was racing my kids around a baseball diamond and cart wheeled hard. So i figured I’d try to break it more ha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back