"Jump It Like You Stole It" Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need to get one of those jumps... my wooden jump is a pain in the ass...

I think these are the ones I have. Bought from Discount Ramps directly on sale with free shipping but can't remember password to double check order. They also won't send me a password reset email...

https://www.amazon.com/Discount-Ram...nch/dp/B00L2M90OC?ref_=bl_dp_s_web_2588470011

edit: something is wrong with the Discount Ramps site but the Amazon link is for their 2-pack product for $100

Damn , bit of damage. Surprised the outcast couldn't make it.

its too heavy for crashes like that... im gonna get a new body "with less lb's of shoe goo" and a new set of backflips and she will be back in the game.... Its not the truck, its the crap I put on it...

I love that first vid.... I remember when you first posted that one.... Classic "Send IT"

I watched 2 richard duperbash videos yesterday. He can handle a r/c. After watching a TP video on here I realized , within reason what the cars are capable off. I went out later that day and went a bit higher and faster than before watching it.

Everyone post vids of you "sending it"! Arrma style

My stomach would be in my throat on every jump, knowing if I was off a little bit, my truck would hit a curb at WOT! I could never setup a jump like that.

Few from my recent videos:

2018 1216 Outcast Video

Guess I can't post gifs... boo.
Had to upload them vs hot linking from imgur, now I think they show up.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back