"Jump It Like You Stole It" Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a quick jump session in today... It was too cold to really enjoy it but still fun. lol

I counted two nice ones before the roll, number 4 was a beautiful save, number 5 and 6 were very nice, and the number 7 flip was, well, just perfect. Number 8 was pure Dutch! Nice that you brought your little rc retriever with you this time;)

lol... it was a sh!t jump session... 19 degrees and like a 20mph cross wind... Im surprised I was even able to hit jump....haha

lol... it was a sh!t jump session... 19 degrees and like a 20mph cross wind... Im surprised I was even able to hit jump....haha
I was cold just watching the video. No way I could out today.

Too damn cold, and I just got a new puppy 2 weeks ago so no time- but you can see my ramp in my avatar so air time will occur in the spring. :)

Trying to get my BIL and nephew to get RC's as well. Probably won't happen, but would be awesome if it did.

Too damn cold, and I just got a new puppy 2 weeks ago so no time- but you can see my ramp in my avatar so air time will occur in the spring. :)

Trying to get my BIL and nephew to get RC's as well. Probably won't happen, but would be awesome if it did.

Is that one of dirtbike ramps? where did you get it?

got to go out and enjoy the 30 degree weather.. made a good crash video...lol

#1, your car retriever was slacking today. C'mon Lenny, get with the program. #2 you really should move that lamp post that you "almost" hit everytime. #3, what's up with those EC5's? #4, nice finish?

my favorite part of the jump session was seeing all the divots i put in ground.... Timing was way off today... I had 1 good double backy but thats it... That Talion is strong as sh!t...!!!!

You scare the hell out of me with those doubles and having that ramp backed up to a curb like that! (y) I love it!

lol.. yeah my driving was sh!t yesterday but its about to snow and be colder so i wanted to air it out anyway... The curb hasnt got me that bad yet.. That will prob be the last time i jump that spot... I found an all dirt spot which is a little safer...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back