"Jump It Like You Stole It" Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two things I got out of this video. 1, the Talion is one of the toughest rc's I've ever seen. 2, you were jumping the wrong fence in the first half of the video. Keep em coming Dutch!

Two things I got out of this video. 1, the Talion is one of the toughest rc's I've ever seen. 2, you were jumping the wrong fence in the first half of the video. Keep em coming Dutch!

you are always jumping on the wrong side when there is a fence involved.... btw, there was no editing or parts swapping.... That thing took every one of those crashes/jumps and only stripped a wheel hex out... The Katars finally gave out on me...

Nice thread fella's. Here's a rip I had on the Kraton last summer.
Nice vid! Looks like an old golf course with the burms and valleys. Nice spot to open it up and get some real air time.?

Nice vid! Looks like an old golf course with the burms and valleys. Nice spot to open it up and get some real air time.?
Yeah, I see what you mean. However, it’s an old quarry that was worked on for years, and has now been retired.
The entire thing fills with water quickly, and turns solid for the winter months. Then in the spring it melts and drys up extremely fast, and you get this. Arrma paradise!

Last edited:
$hit, if it was 1989 i was only 7 then.. damn

$hit, if it was 1989 i was only 7 then.. damn
Man, you were just out of diapers when I got my driver's license. Stop reminding us of how old we are:ROFLMAO:

i just turned 37 man... im gonna be 50 like next week at the rate times seems to go by...
This is me in a nutshell. 5 months to go

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 37
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back