Senton Jumper harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyp1983

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Has anyone tried making a jumper harness (I guess u would call it a jumper harnes) to run one 4s battery? I'm thinking about getting a senton I really like what arma as been doing.. I've been traxxas but now have added an axial yeti and possibly a senton
Thanks for the input
Matt

Has anyone tried making a jumper harness (I guess u would call it a jumper harnes) to run one 4s battery? I'm thinking about getting a senton I really like what arma as been doing.. I've been traxxas but now have added an axial yeti and possibly a senton
Thanks for the input
Matt
What exactly do you mean by "jumper harness"? Do you mean something like this loop connector to plug into one of the battery connectors?
arrma-xt90-female-loop-connector-araar390204.jpg

Yes they come with the truck if you buy it new. If you buy it used and it doesn't have it you can either make your own if you can solder or below is a place in the US you can order one. If you aren't in the US I'm not sure where to order it from.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFPJR&P=ML
Awesome thanks bud... what's the lowest cell battery u can run on these trucks? And I will b buying it new from my local hobby shop... how do u like the truck so far? Any issues with it? Any parts I should b prepared to buy besides new wheels and tires lol

Awesome thanks bud... what's the lowest cell battery u can run on these trucks? And I will b buying it new from my local hobby shop... how do u like the truck so far? Any issues with it? Any parts I should b prepared to buy besides new wheels and tires lol
So far I love it. It's rock solid and can take some punishment. I have broken an a arm and broken some gears in the center differential but I also had it loaded to over 35 pounds with mud as shown in my profile picture. So that was completely my fault. I would recommend taking the wheels off of it before even running it for the first time just to make sure that you can get them off of the hubs.

So far I love it. It's rock solid and can take some punishment. I have broken an a arm and broken some gears in the center differential but I also had it loaded to over 35 pounds with mud as shown in my profile picture. So that was completely my fault. I would recommend taking the wheels off of it before even running it for the first time just to make sure that you can get them off of the hubs.
Ive seen that ppl are having trouble with the wheels... is there anything to do to help the stock wheels to come off an on easier after I take them off before I run it?

Also when u out that loop connector in can u run a 3s battery on the senton? I plan on running single 4s batteries on it but maybe every now and then when I left my nephew drive it I would tgrow a 3s in it

Ive seen that ppl are having trouble with the wheels... is there anything to do to help the stock wheels to come off an on easier after I take them off before I run it?

Also when u out that loop connector in can u run a 3s battery on the senton? I plan on running single 4s batteries on it but maybe every now and then when I left my nephew drive it I would tgrow a 3s in it
After the wheels are off I have drilled out the hole in the rim with a 1/2" drill bit which is only slightly oversized and now they go on and off easy. I figured all of the forces and the centering of the wheel on the hub and everything is accomplished through the hex so that hole does have to be a tight fit. And yes you can run a 3s lipo with that loop connector in there. The stock esc can read 3s, 4s and 6s lipo batteries.

After the wheels are off I have drilled out the hole in the rim with a 1/2" drill bit which is only slightly oversized and now they go on and off easy. I figured all of the forces and the centering of the wheel on the hub and everything is accomplished through the hex so that hole does have to be a tight fit. And yes you can run a 3s lipo with that loop connector in there. The stock esc can read 3s, 4s and 6s lipo batteries.
Awesome man thanks... I hit up my local hobby shop to c what availability is on the senton... gonna order it just hoping it won't b forever to get it lol

Awesome man thanks... I hit up my local hobby shop to c what availability is on the senton... gonna order it just hoping it won't b forever to get it lol
Anytime bud. I don't know where you are located but if you are located in the US Tower Hobbies has them in stock and if pay the $4.99 (I think) for the one year "super saver club" before you order the truck you can get $60 off of the price.

Anytime bud. I don't know where you are located but if you are located in the US Tower Hobbies has them in stock and if pay the $4.99 (I think) for the one year "super saver club" before you order the truck you can get $60 off of the price.
I was looking at the savings club thing earlier might just have to do it thanks again bud

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back