June 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My kid frickin' loves dino's so we built a Krajave to catch them!
IMG-0680.jpg

Last edited:
Head lights went out a bit before this pic😕.

View attachment 223699
FWIW, you might want to rotate the pic 90°.
Do not submit photos taken using portrait mode (up and down). These photos are unusable for the Rig of the Month, and it's simply bad practice to begin with. The photos should be submitted in landscape (wider than taller) mode. If you submit a photo in portrait mode, it will be deleted it and it will not be included in the contest.
Just a heads up (y)

there should be atleast one rule
No stock bodies exxepted.

At least custom painted body must be done before entering this competetion.
I must say stock bodies are so boring. The worse is 100% stock RTR cars with everything stock :(
Please , step up the game a little, please

I think what he means is not stock.
yea but most of the not stock stuff is hidden under the shell also, so its kinda pointless, just don't vote for them i guess.... im not looking to blow money and swap on a custom shell thats painted ect, it would get all messed up unless it sat on shelf, and ive got over 1600 in my 6s v5 so in my opinion despite the shell it qualifies weather you can see all the upgrades or not....

there should be atleast one rule
No stock bodies exxepted.

At least custom painted body must be done before entering this competetion.
I must say stock bodies are so boring. The worse is 100% stock RTR cars with everything stock :(
Please , step up the game a little, please
We're aw here tae look at braw pictures of toy cars, each an every one somebodys pride an joy man so that's plenty! An naebody needs more rules.

Ah'd put money on most bein recently finished an are now maybes no lookin quite as fresh tho! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back