June 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Father and son

20220529_185630.jpg

I've entered my K6 a few times before tearing it down to rebuild/reinvent it. Maybe one day it'll have what it takes🤞
Haha I gave up trying lol.

this yello Jota or the dino jurassic mojave are worthy winners at this moment atleast
My kid frickin' loves dino's so we built a Krajave to catch them!View attachment 223498

great entering, custom made body, and wheels, expensive mods. NICE

BOTH of you have done great work, nice wheels, nice bodies, these are one of kind both of them,. and well worth the price RIG OF MONTH

We like to see something special in the winnwe banner the whole 1month after. Not stock cars

Last edited:
Nice angle and sunset Brian !

Is that a v2 senton or a V3 with a V2 body ?
Thanks! V3 with the V2 lid. I love the green. Got the green seperate. It came with the red/black one

i love truggys , this racing look is awsome, must be fun at track i believe also ? Color is awsome. easy to see
my talion have this same jconcept body and also race truggy wheels, i also got light weight titanium chassie and shocktowers

i love truggys , this racing look is awsome, must be fun at track i believe also ? Color is awsome. easy to see
my talion have this same jconcept body and also race truggy wheels, i also got light weight titanium chassie and shocktowers

I want to upgrade the chassis on this one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back