SOLD / FOUND Just 1 or 2 stock driveshafts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
Hey guys!

So of course we all know how it goes I had just spent the last of the "rc sales" money to grab some bearings, charger and correct adapter to charge, servo, lipo bag.
Cleaned her up very nice. Reset some things and was excited to get her back out. Was out 5min when I realized the fronts are spinning like crazy drove it over and this 👇
20211204_201527.jpg

Lost the outside part of the shaft. It pulled thru 1 of the ears. 😡Im sure all the new and smooth blew it! 🙃Which hey means there was improvement.

Im kinda down on my luck atm. So I can even afford a set of stock from JRC. But I may could just 1 or 2 if some one has extra. Once the pay checks come rolling (start 2 new jobs tom) 1st buy is CVDS!!

I have one....... nib leftover from the senton parts of my girlfriend. Once I get home I'll take a photo of it.
Dude thatd be very cool! I appreciate it. Would it be shorter than the big rock? Or are all the driveshafts the same in the 3s? Wasnt sure exactly what all makes it wider?

Worst case scenario if it's too long can cut it down.... had to use a rear on the front of her senton.. not the proper way of doing things. But this was when parts on backorder. Make shift in a pinch works. And I didn't take a photo. But I do have it. Pm me your address and I'll try to get it out tomorrow.
Dude thatd be very cool! I appreciate it. Would it be shorter than the big rock? Or are all the driveshafts the same in the 3s? Wasnt sure exactly what all makes it wider?

Swap a front one with the broken one and take out the center driveshaft! 2wd SCT until you can buy the parts to fix it. If it doesn’t work, then 1wd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back