Just a quick review of Jennys RC and their service.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I just wanted to add a quick review here to an issue I had with JRC today. On 12-31-20 I ordered a bunch of Kraton EXB parts from JRC to convert my V5 Notorious to a Kraton EXB. Anyway I ordered all the parts I would need and they came a few days later. Well before they arrived I decided to just buy a complete EXB and use all the JRC parts as extras. So when they came I was distracted by my Amain order. So I didnt notice that the JRC order was missing the EXB shock towers I ordered, that is until today. So I knew it would look fishy to contact them weeks later saying parts were missing. So I told them in the email if they couldnt ship the Towers I understood. Well literally minutes later on a Sunday night they contact me with tracking info and a new shipment. That my friends is outstanding customer service. Not that I didnt already love them as one of my main parts sources, but this just solidified that completely. Anyway thats it JRC rocks!! 🤘

My JRC/Ted experiences have been great as well. Had an order taking way too long to get here. Ted immediately offered to reship the parts and asked that I just refuse the shipment if the second order came.

I had another recent order where the wrong part was shipped. Ted quickly shipped out the correct part and sent a prepaid mailer for me to mail the incorrect part back to him. No fuss - just great customer service.

I had nothing but great experiences with JRC.

Can't beat the prices or service for sure hands down! Also blows me away half the time I get my parts in 2 days and I'm in Cali, so NJ to CA in 2 days is phenomenal!!

Ted aka Jenny's has shipped me parts in the past that were incorrect, when I contacted him he basically said no worries we saw the error in stock at our end I'll get the correct parts out to you asap, oh and you just keep the incorrect parts too..
Remember this, I'm in the UK so shipping isn't cheap for me or him..!!

Jenny's 10/10 for service and price..!!

Really I'm quite lucky I don't live in the states because if I did I shudder to think how much stuff I'd buy..😉🤪

Ted and I would love to thank you for your continued patronage. Scuse me, we have to be in Bali before sundown.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back