Senton Just a Quick senton running video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this, The Senton 6s needs some love here!!!
Yes! It deserves a lot of love. I beat the living crap out of it the other day and it kept on coming back for more. I had multiple nose, rear, and many many side landings off Big jumps that were not shown on video. That is my channel by the way, so consider subscribing if you don’t mind. I am trying my best to make rc videos.

Just subscribed!! I tried to do some speed runs with mine a few weeks ago, Everytime I get near 60mph, the car launches into the air and crashes hard. Never even bent a tie rod! I tried the same with a slash 2wd and practically totalled it.:ROFLMAO: I gave up and back ordered an Infraction. Now my 6s Senton will off road ripping again.

Just subscribed!! I tried to do some speed runs with mine a few weeks ago, Everytime I get near 60mph, the car launches into the air and crashes hard. Never even bent a tie rod! I tried the same with a slash 2wd and practically totalled it.:ROFLMAO: I gave up and back ordered an Infraction. Now my 6s Senton will off road ripping again.
Haha awesome. Thanks for subbing too. It means a lot

You gotta get it lowered to the ground. As soon as air gets under the rig, speed run is over. Once you get to about 80-85mph, aerodynamic effects become way more important. Over 100mph, they are absolute deal breakers.

You gotta get it lowered to the ground. As soon as air gets under the rig, speed run is over. Once you get to about 80-85mph, aerodynamic effects become way more important. Over 100mph, they are absolute deal breakers.
Yep! I got 60mph with no lifting because I had it lowered just a bit with less preload. Would you mind subscribing? I know I sound desperate but I am trying to grow and make content every week. I would have a video out every day if it weren’t for school.

You need really stiff rear shocks. Front end as low as possible. Really slow throttle pull. You should only get to full pull in the last 1/4 of the run.

Yea I figured if I made my Senton a street rig only, I would regret it so I ordered an Infraction instead. But it was fun seeing the limits of a short course truck speeds.
You need really stiff rear shocks. Front end as low as possible. Really slow throttle pull. You should only get to full pull in the last 1/4 of the run.
I was watching a speedrun secrets revealed vid on youtube the other day, and the guy described the last bit of throttle like you said. He said that last slow squeeze of the throttle is the most important.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back