Infraction Just another "Mega" project 2.0 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya,but it really don't work so well without a 24hr dry..I also put super glue on everything, especially if screwing into metal cause it'll back out much easier.dab of sg on it an it'll dry fast on threads an it won't back out as easly...small amounts of glue isn't any harder to remove screw than LT..good luck brother,do a couple test runs before full send
Duh, but it's Fri night and I'm bored, send it!!🤣

EnviousFrigidGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
That look unbelievable great work, hopefully I’ll the time, money and knowledge to build something even half this good one day 😁

Damn man I fell asleep trying to wait for it to get late.. I wanted to go at like midnight!! Psh old people!!

sleepy-joe.gif

That look unbelievable great work, hopefully I’ll the time, money and knowledge to build something even half this good one day 😁
Bro it was fairly easy, 75% of the rig is just drop in parts.. the other 25% took some fab work and curse words!! 😁

Well sheet.. my speedrun sess turned into a bash sess!! 😤

Guess I got frustrated with the speed and just started thrashing it.. had it cut out a few times as well but at that point I was just running it, no easy, slow, throttle pulls.. after seeing the 75mph I kinda just got bummed and decided to enjoy it!! 💯
Had a few miner turnovers as well but nothing serious, a few flips and some nice roof slides!! All in all at least I enjoyed thrashing on it, temps were good and no temp cuts so that's sweet.. rocket fans performing top notch so screw it, send it!! 🔥

I'll gear it up and get back with you guys!! Waiting on videos to upload now, taking forever for some reason!!

Screenshot_20230423-004407.png

Last edited:
Can't seem to connect the go pro today, was working fine last night!? Idk.. camera took video in segments too, it's weird.. it's like it split it up automatically!? 🤔
Will try to fool with it some more today!!

Guess its time to pull this out and blow the dust off, haven't ran it in a couple months⌛.. I just need to order some pinions and press on, was a little bummed last outting with the results.. but looking back now i see the positive side because I dogged it afterwards and it never got hot, so that was a good sign!! 💯

FWIW.. don't forget this is still a "true" 3s rig.. 100a BLX with a 3200kv firma, 34/25 gearing, 2x 3s parallel spektrum 100c 5000 😬.. I'm gonna prolly go with a 30t this time and then I just may order a 32t spur gear if I need to drop it..and if and when I tap this BLX out (if it doesn't LVC first), I have been waiting to slap this spektrum 130a in and see what it's capable of!!🔥

IMG_20230717_164132399.jpg

No rush on perfection 😉

I've got a couple projects I've had for 20 years that aren't finished myself.
😂
Gonna try to get one in!! 💯

Had to Dremel both the front and back of the cover to get this 30t pinion on, so thanks @K-BASH !! Next I will drop the spur from 34t to 30t!! Hope my pass goes smooth!! 😱

IMG_20230804_181004672_HDR.jpg

Popped the pinion at 70mph.. I didn't run it Friday night cuz I wanted the TL to setup!! Well took it out last night and go figure.. 3-4 barrell rolls and a 20ft roof slide into another barrell roll landing on it legs.. thought it was ok but it didn't move!! 😱

Got lucky as there was no damage, cosmetic body scars only!! 🤣
Was using my old 3s 5000mah 50c Spektrum.. she had a bunch left in her!!

Screenshot_20230806-083222.png

Hit LVC twice.. seems like my build up is great but then I get flustered towards the end and bang on the trigger.. will give her another go after I charge these lipo's!!

Screenshot_20230806-194923.png

Oops, user error.. overcorrected under throttle and she got loose, fish tailed back and forth and finally caught and flipped.. ouch, hope it's not too bad, was able to limp it back!! 😤

IMG_20230806_223243150.jpg

Screenshot_20230806-224607.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back