Infraction Just another "Mega" project 2.0 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about to go down, hope I don't come back here whining about how I wrecked.. how's my rake, it's as low as it'll go with these shocks!! 💯
She's a bear boyz 🐻

sad-nope.gif

IMG_20230418_182610110_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230418_183009874_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Doggonit I jinxed myself.. got her dialed in the rest of the way and made a calm little test pass, nice and straight.. easy on the trigger pull (now I see what u guys mean) and turned her around and brought her back home!! 💯
Checked to see gps was working.. read 65mph and I was like sweet, that was like half throttle😁

So, hit the read button on the gps and back off we go.. get down turn her around (no cars) and take off.. nice lil build up (even slower trigger pull than previously).. nice, ok, straight as an arrow, minor steering input required.. nice, 50%.. ok, ok 60% even less steering input than previously, 70% now we are cooking with gas and she's almost on rails.. then BAM🫣 what do you know, no mo@#$* fu*$@#% steering input.. ABORT, ABORT, GD ABORT.. 🤬 at this point everything slowed down, I could her the whispering bugs singing in the calm evening dusk, as they feasted upon me in the cool summer breeze, the grass blades freely dancing with the wind along side the open pastures.. in this very moment I was at peace with the world 🌎!! Boom💥 go figure right into a curb dead stop, luckily I was able to reign her back down to about 10 or 15 before she met her fate.. damage report details upon debriefing!! 👊 👊🤬🤬

Screenshot_20230418-203124.png

Doggonit I jinxed myself.. got her dialed in the rest of the way and made a calm little test pass, nice and straight.. easy on the trigger pull (now I see what u guys mean) and turned her around and brought her back home!! 💯
Checked to see gps was working.. read 65mph and I was like sweet, that was like half throttle😁

So, hit the read button on the gps and back off we go.. get down turn her around (no cars) and take off.. nice lil build up (even slower trigger pull than previously).. nice, ok, straight as an arrow, minor steering input required.. nice, 50%.. ok, ok 60% even less steering input than previously, 70% now we are cooking with gas and she's almost on rails.. then BAM🫣 what do you know, no mo@#$* fu*$@#% steering input.. ABORT, ABORT, GD ABORT.. 🤬 at this point everything slowed down, I could her the whispering bugs singing in the calm evening dusk, as they feasted upon me in the cool summer breeze, the grass blades freely dancing with the wind along side the open pastures.. in this very moment I was at peace with the world 🌎!! Boom💥 go figure right into a curb dead stop, luckily I was able to reign her back down to about 10 or 15 before she met her fate.. damage report details upon debriefing!! 👊 👊🤬🤬

View attachment 293874

I'm sorry to hear that my friend..

Sounds like you scrubbed most of the velocity before making curb contact...
Did you have a splitter up front to take some of the impact at least?

I'm sorry to hear that my friend..

Sounds like you scrubbed most of the velocity before making curb contact...
Did you have a splitter up front to take some of the impact at least?
No damage baby!! Woooooooo 🤯🥳🥳🍻🍻
Just as I suspected, stupid noob error!! The dang bellcrank bolt come off the steering horn!! 🤬🤬🤔
Eat your mega heart out @SrC !! 🤣

IMG_20230418_211840440.jpg

IMG_20230418_212212244.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 293874
Photo plz of your destruction 💥💥💥 we want to see what's left of it .sucked it happened.hopefully you'll get back to running sooner than later.

Did you loose the bearings?
Will need Loctite there for sure.

Some frontal curb rash..
Not too bad at all.

Good save!
Yes I lost the bushing, and my green washer!! I must of missed it idk 🙄
Photo plz of your destruction 💥💥💥 we want to see what's left of it .sucked it happened.hopefully you'll get back to running sooner than later.
I posted a couple pics already, no carnage here bub!!🤯

Last edited:

View attachment 293874
Not laughing at the wreck, love your descriptive commentary!! (y) :ROFLMAO: Sorry for the wreck, but at least no damage!

I know I got the GoPro charged up and ready for action.. think I will next outing!! Camera shy🫣
I ordered the bushing I needed as I don't have an extra in this size.. in the mean time I'm gonna take some slightly bigger ones and grind one down to fit.. I was gonna wait but I'm anxious to see what she can do!!

Really pushing this blx100.. I think I may be able to get dang close to 100mph with it!! 🤯
I mean c'mon guys are you not impressed, true 3s setup/platform pushing the barrier!! 💯

giphy (3) (7).gif

You need to get some vids of your runs

Last edited:
2 o-rings and a washer for @K-BASH .. you think that's enough TL!? 😁

View attachment 294589

View attachment 294590
Ya,but it really don't work so well without a 24hr dry..I also put super glue on everything, especially if screwing into metal cause it'll back out much easier.dab of sg on it an it'll dry fast on threads an it won't back out as easly...small amounts of glue isn't any harder to remove screw than LT..good luck brother,do a couple test runs before full send

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back