Kraton Just arrived in the mail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bscheife

Reaction score
Look what just came in today. Can’t wait to try out my first 6S. Will run it stock for now. Just waiting for the snow to melt

btw I noticed a loose connector coming off the esc. On my typhon that goes to the motor fan, but I can’t figure out where it’s supposed to connect to here. Seems strange to just be lying loose in there, especially since it’s long enough to hit the driveshaft

5C14C1FA-D299-41D0-8F6D-C05399CA2031.jpeg

CAD79D3A-347E-4266-AE95-D946ADD26D9E.jpeg

Look what just came in today. Can’t wait to try out my first 6S. Will run it stock for now. Just waiting for the snow to melt

btw I noticed a loose connector coming off the esc. On my typhon that goes to the motor fan, but I can’t figure out where it’s supposed to connect to here. Seems strange to just be lying loose in there, especially since it’s long enough to hit the driveshaft

View attachment 133616

View attachment 133617
I use it to plug in the fans from my motor. Works perfectly for that

Mine had the same loose plug so I just zip tied it to one of the motor cables to keep it out of harms way. Maybe you can power a motor fan with it needed?

Congrats on the Kraton! You may already know this but if you don't, take all the wheels off and check every screw/fastner you can get to. Set your steering and throttle endpoints, set you camber and tow, they usually come out of wack. Give it a test drive and take things from there, the Kraton is awesome, think you'll dig it.

Congrats on the Kraton! You may already know this but if you don't, take all the wheels off and check every screw/fastner you can get to. Set your steering and throttle endpoints, set you camber and tow, they usually come out of wack. Give it a test drive and take things from there, the Kraton is awesome, think you'll dig it.
Toe looks like it’s about 2 degrees outward. Will probably leave that for now. Unsure what to do about the camber. The tops of the wheels are tilted outward a degree on the back wheels and inward a degree on the front wheels. What do people typically do for camber? I was just going to run everything as is for now

View attachment 133616

View attachment 133617
Nice rig man!

I like mine with a bit of negative camber front and rear to get more traction in turns. That will also turn to almost neutral camber when it squats down.

As far as front toe, it comes with a few degrees of toe out, which also helps with cornering. Street cars I run neutral. Off road cars I keep a degree or two of toe out. It will run a little of your top speed from you but it will help you turn better.

I like mine with a bit of negative camber front and rear to get more traction in turns. That will also turn to almost neutral camber when it squats down.

As far as front toe, it comes with a few degrees of toe out, which also helps with cornering. Street cars I run neutral. Off road cars I keep a degree or two of toe out. It will run a little of your top speed from you but it will help you turn better.
Yeah I might do that too. The positive camber that it has on the rear wheels out of the box seems a bit strange to me (thought admittedly, I don't have much experience with it since my 3S model doesn't have camber adjustment)
I don't think I would wait . Fling some snow . lol
No way, I'm going to baby this thing for a while. There's a ton of salt everywhere in my area, and it did a real number on my Typhon. Had to replace bearings after just a handful of runs

Yeah I might do that too. The positive camber that it has on the rear wheels out of the box seems a bit strange to me (thought admittedly, I don't have much experience with it since my 3S model doesn't have camber adjustment)

No way, I'm going to baby this thing for a while. There's a ton of salt everywhere in my area, and it did a real number on my Typhon. Had to replace bearings after just a handful of runs
The part that drives me nuts is the rear toe. I wish that was adjustable.

Could someone tell me what these are? Didn’t notice anything about them in the manual

E8966F1E-D24E-42F9-A7F6-FE3EEECE927D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back