Just bash it extensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcastello755

Reaction score
Has anyone use jbi hex extensions are they good for speed running?
I’m going for the mean look street sweeper what do you guys think 🤔

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've never used them for speed running but they're doing great on my Talion XL so far. I also have the adapters from jbi to use the 1/5th scale grps and those have been nice so far too.

I've never used them for speed running but they're doing great on my Talion XL so far. I also have the adapters from jbi to use the 1/5th scale grps and those have been nice so far too.
Ditto. I have the jbi 1/5th quality is great. Side note 📝 looks 👌 @rcastello755

Ditto. I have the jbi 1/5th quality is great. Side note 📝 looks 👌 @rcastello755
Thanks man my first build !
So you think I can speed run on those adapters?
Thanks for the reply it’s appreciated do you think a 5-10 mm offset will impact the rig doing 100-115 ?

I run cheapo extenders from ebay on one of my street trucks and I don't speed run it but it does 80 mph just fine. You would probably be fine but for real speed running I think it would probably hurt you? Idk I'm no expert on that lol. Just gatta send it!

I run cheapo extenders from ebay on one of my street trucks and I don't speed run it but it does 80 mph just fine. You would probably be fine but for real speed running I think it would probably hurt you? Idk I'm no expert on that lol. Just gatta send it!
Yeah I was looking at the EBay ones too,
I’m looking to hit 90s nothing crazy I don’t have the space to go any faster unless I travel about an hour away.
But yeah I think anything faster than 80-90 would cause a wobble and boom 💥 no more rig 🤣

Yeah I was looking at the EBay ones too,
I’m looking to hit 90s nothing crazy I don’t have the space to go any faster unless I travel about an hour away.
But yeah I think anything faster than 80-90 would cause a wobble and boom 💥 no more rig 🤣
I think you will be 100% fine if you even end up at 100 because mine are no doubt a bit wobbly. JBI will be nice so you are golden my friend!.......just don't come for me if it goes 💥

I have a set of their 24mm wheel hex adapters on a 6s chassis. Quality is very good.

I would say for Speed running you want to decrease your aerodynamic frontal area so smaller width is better. But if you are street bashing which it looks like you are then the setup you are talking about would help stability in theory.

I have a set of their 24mm wheel hex adapters on a 6s chassis. Quality is very good.

I would say for Speed running you want to decrease your aerodynamic frontal area so smaller width is better. But if you are street bashing which it looks like you are then the setup you are talking about would help stability in theory.
Yeah you hit the nail on the head cool I ordered the 10 mm offset ones I hope that works out proper.
Thanks for the help appreciate it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back