Just Bash It RC Arrma Price List for CNC chassis etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run the Markhor carbon fiber top plates in my 6s rigs. I think they work out to be like $65 shipped. If I could do it all over again I'd pay the extra money for the chassis because the top plate makes routine maintenance a giant pain in the ass.

Anyone end up picking up this chassis? I am torn between this one and M2C wanting to get some thoughts from some bashers

I've had the Just Bash It chassis, and shock towers on my V3 Kraton for months. Very nice parts and fit. Chassis is a tad heavy, but I don't see any way you could bend it. It's not stamped, but machined from a solid block of aluminum. Have not bashed much with it, as I have 6 other trucks I've been working on, and got more into the speed thing lately.:)

I've had the Just Bash It chassis, and shock towers on my V3 Kraton for months. Very nice parts and fit. Chassis is a tad heavy, but I don't see any way you could bend it. It's not stamped, but machined from a solid block of aluminum. Have not bashed much with it, as I have 6 other trucks I've been working on, and got more into the speed thing lately.:)

Thank you big time for taking the time to respond, that seems to be what I keep getting told it is quite heavy. However with a 5mm thick bottom and sides milled like they are it is to be expected. When you did run it, did you notice the weight negatively affecting it? I know it will slow it down but jumping did it change how it flew?

How do you like the shock towers? Any fitment issues with the body?

I could see the extra weight causing heat to go up a bit as well.

How much more does it weigh? I forgot.

Justbashitrc = 850.486 grams / 30 oz
M2C = 490 grams

It does have me thinking slightly how much the added weight does affect the RC with as you said heat and than handling. I can't find much on the Just Bash It RC chassis. Now that isn't at all meaning it a bad product just either not posted much about or more people going for the M2C for cost/weight savings.

I am just in the position I would rather buy something once and be done with it so saving $20 intially to have to spend more time/$$ I am not a huge fan of.

Justbashitrc = 850.486 grams / 30 oz
M2C = 490 grams

It does have me thinking slightly how much the added weight does affect the RC with as you said heat and than handling. I can't find much on the Just Bash It RC chassis. Now that isn't at all meaning it a bad product just either not posted much about or more people going for the M2C for cost/weight savings.

I am just in the position I would rather buy something once and be done with it so saving $20 intially to have to spend more time/$$ I am not a huge fan of.

You're not bending either chassis so if you don't mind the bloat and you like the look, then go for it. If you want it because you think it is stronger and less likely to bend than the M2C, I think that's not the case. It's just too much bling for me and way to heavy. I jump a lot and I could see that chassis being an issue.

that extra lip on the justbashit chassis adds alot of extra strength but weight and the lower grade aluminum vs m2c is what sold me on the m2c chassis I'm extremely happy with my choice so far but I plan on buying the justbashit chassis just to try and compare the two setups also going to run the justbashit towers along with the chassis ... I'll do a weight comparison of the 2 complete builds and ofcourse beat the crap out of them ....

You're not bending either chassis so if you don't mind the bloat and you like the look, then go for it. If you want it because you think it is stronger and less likely to bend than the M2C, I think that's not the case. It's just too much bling for me and way to heavy. I jump a lot and I could see that chassis being an issue.

I fully agree I think both ar e going to be extremely tuff chassis, I am not sure which one would be considered the toughest due to different material used and quite different designs. You bring up the other valid point is putting all the JustbashitRC stuff just adding a lot of extra weight with no gain of longevity.

that extra lip on the justbashit chassis adds alot of extra strength but weight and the lower grade aluminum vs m2c is what sold me on the m2c chassis I'm extremely happy with my choice so far but I plan on buying the justbashit chassis just to try and compare the two setups also going to run the justbashit towers along with the chassis ... I'll do a weight comparison of the 2 complete builds and ofcourse beat the crap out of them ....

That is what I keep going back to in my head is the difference in materials, how does the bottom of the M2C feel? My M2C wide chassis for my Tekno quite a few of the screws are not completely coutersunk. Also you can't use the standard plastic skid plates due to holes countersunk depth. I had read they were going to do a 7075 chassis but it is like $189

The problem is trying to find what is too much overkill and what is just right lol. Its like the shock towers Justbashitrc looks insane but do the give any real advantage over the Voltage hobbies

They put that angle on the side of the chassis, but it's only on the wide part. From what I see, the chassis bends on the narrow part more often back by the diff input cup. I bent my outcast there and between where the rear chassis brace attaches and the center diff. So the "lip" would have helped the one spot at least, while the 5mm may have helped the other.

Even with that though, if I buy one, I'll get the M2C as I already have heat issues running trenchers on my outcast.

I run a pair of 6mm Just Bash It Shock Towers on my v3 KRATON! I have bashed with my new shock towers a few times and they are rock solid! How would you compare your chassis two Mitch's mc2 racing chassis?

Its like the shock towers Justbashitrc looks insane but do the give any real advantage over the Voltage hobbies

The only advantage I see is that JBIRC towers are in stock and the Voltage aren't.

@crimsonfancy -I got sick of waiting for Voltage to get there towers bk in stock so I went with the 6mm #JustBASIT shock towers instead and let me tell you, they are very durable trust me! I have beat this v3 KRATON down last week and did some pretty big launches with these new shock towers and they are holding up unbelievable . I will be looking into there Chassis as well as mc2 racing one for my #KRATON.

JBI SHOCK TOWERS.jpg

If anyone happens to pursue a CF chassis, be sure that it was molded and not just a flat sheet CNC'd.
The front of the chassis has a slight bend near the differential and if the chassis is 100% flat you will end up with some issues related to the steering posts:

challenge with flat plate chassis.JPG

@crimsonfancy -I got sick of waiting for Voltage to get there towers bk in stock so I went with the 6mm #JustBASIT shock towers instead and let me tell you, they are very durable trust me! I have beat this v3 KRATON down last week and did some pretty big launches with these new shock towers and they are holding up unbelievable . I will be looking into there Chassis as well as mc2 racing one for my #KRATON.

View attachment 49853

I need front and back for both Kraton and Talion. I was planning to wait for M2C releases. If it takes too much longer I'll buy JBIRC as long as Voltage is out of stock. I like Voltage towers and chassis braces mostly because I have experience with them and like the cost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back