Just Bash It Rc (Curt) exceptional customer service. Awesomeness update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
So I received my JBI rear tower last week and finally got the truck back together for a Father's day bash. Was really just out to get a feel for my new GoPro, so I wasn't sending it to the moon. Bash ended early when my battery popped out, so I went home and gave the Noto a once over. Turns out I tweaked one side of the new tower. Nothing drastic, but visible using a straight edge. I emailed JBI and got a reply almost immediately. Keep in mind this was Sunday afternoon. Curt and I emailed back and forth a couple of times, late into the night. You could tell he was already considering a replacement, but wanted to see the videos anyways. I sent 4 unedited videos showing landed jumps, crashes and cartwheels. I felt I had to be honest and figured he would just tell me to piss off. He didn't. As a matter of fact, he thanked me repeatedly. He wants to know what his consumers are doing and how his products hold up. He also offered to replace the slightly bent tower for only the cost of shipping. I accepted, but also picked up another part to show my appreciation. I wish all experiences with suppliers were as good as the one I had with Curt. In a market so small and specific, it's people like him that will surely help the hobby to grow. I invited him to join the forum so he could see first hand that Facebook isn't the only place that Arrma fans reside. I hope he takes me up on it, cause I'm sure you would like talking to him as much as I did. +1 for Just Bash It Rc. ???

I find good customer service is second to none, I would always buy again from a company that has that sort of service..

Hate it when a company takes your money then doesn't want to help afterwards if you have a problem..

Good to hear you sorted your issue out, I will now go and look at their website ???

Good to hear but I've seen the video and that tower shouldn't have bent. Makes me very wary of the towers I have on my Talion.

When a person with a small business in a tiny little limited market takes care of you, you have to find a way to make sure that as many of those in that market know. Curt was already going out of his way to replace my rear tower. I felt compelled to buy something, so I ordered the small brace where the wing mounts attach to the dif case. Still not that much, but trying to show some appreciation for his great service. Well today my package arrived, and it came with a big surprise, a front tower as well. Totally unexpected, and honestly I felt a little guilty. Maybe it was a mistake, and I did write him right away to find out. I might take a company as big as Horizon to the wall on a warranty claim, but not a small business like Just Bash It Rc. Even the replacement rear tower wasn't a must, but he did it anyways. Now this. Can't install right away, but be sure the new parts will be highlighted in one of the not to distant videos. Thanks again Curt, for standing behind your product and going waaaaaaaay beyond on customer service. Hope you all in the forum at least check his products out. https://justbashitrc.com. For those who think I made some kind of a deal to get this by promoting him, well go on living in your pessimistic lives. He did this on his own, and I'm just showing my appreciation. Not like I have some crazy following on any of my social sites either. Just an old guy with a toy who knows how hard it is to keep a small business going.
20190625_200453.jpg

Looking forward to you for sale classified: JBI front shock tower ?

All jokes aside, that's pretty cool. Not sure how you did it. It's not who you know....
?

Looking forward to you for sale classified: JBI front shock tower ?

All jokes aside, that's pretty cool. Not sure how you did it. It's not who you know....
?
I have some new stock towers if anyone's interested ? Seriously, I am floored though. Totally unexpected but happy as a pig in sh!t !

That's awesome!

Good to see companies going above and beyond for customers. I see that as a great way to earn new business.

...like mine for a set of typhon towers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back