Just Bash It RC products

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Just had a look at the JBRC website. Saw these and came to a couple of obvious conclusions. Anyone else see them? I'll wait to hear what you all say before I divulge my thoughts.

The points look kinda dull, but I'm sure you could sharpen em right up!

Here's more information for those that are interested. The JBRC chassis comes in at a whopping double the weight of the M2C Racing one.

I saw pics of someone else who had those. With the right body they do look bad assed.

Could be a pain to tighten... many 17mm wheel wrenches aren't deep enough to work with those.
Yeah probably need a deep well 17mm and a ratchet.

Could be a pain to tighten... many 17mm wheel wrenches aren't deep enough to work with those.
Was my first consideration. A 17mm deep socket and driver/ratchet would likely be a necessity in the tool box. Still one more thing I thought about when I first saw it though. Sorry @slick2500 , started answering Olds before I read your post.

I didnt consider that they may need a deeper tool to install when I bought em. I have a few different 17mm tools for wheel nuts and if they won't work, I'll buy what will. Easy fix especially if I can find it cheap at Harbor Freight.
I like the dangerous look for my Noto once I get the Unbreakable body cut and installed.

first time you come in hot and accidentally power slide into your ankles I bet you wont use them anymore lol looks cool just not for me guys... I do like the rovan ones ...rovan has some awesome buggy tire options

first time you come in hot and accidentally power slide into your ankles I bet you wont use them anymore lol looks cool just not for me guys... I do like the rovan ones ...rovan has some awesome buggy tire options
I like the danger

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back