Kraton Just bought a kraton v4 need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't received the beast yet but should I buy the TTX300 transmitter & receiver for $60? (aud)
or wait and see how the Spektrum plays out been reading a lot of threads on here.

also thinking of changing out the steering servo to a suggested one from the forums believe its a
savox SW-1210SG / better servo mount. have been looking at chassis braces , skid plates, front bumpers, bearing kit, diff oils most of the stuff from voltage hobbies, gpm and t bone catalog.

much appreciated if can get more info / tips before I go out there and my car flys off and crashes into a pole or tree haven't been into rc cars for few years so all pretty much new to me.

- 100% upgrade the chassis braces (there are better T-T braces out there as well but the stock one should work ok)
- T-bone front and rear bumpers help absorb a ton of energy that would instead go into the chassis
- I think the voltage hobbies suspension mounts are a smart move...but work best with upgraded HR gearbox cases.
- and yes to servos and servo mounts
- and yes to the backflip tires or something that grips in loose surfaces (the stock ones are more for ashphalt)

Like they say NOTHING is bullet proof, but in my mind bracing the chassis so it doesn’t bend the floor (which can then bend drive shafts and munch diffs) is worth the effort.
My goal is to only break plastic suspension arms (the rpm ones are worth it)and shock rod ends ?

haven't received the beast yet but should I buy the TTX300 transmitter & receiver for $60? (aud)
or wait and see how the Spektrum plays out been reading a lot of threads on here.

also thinking of changing out the steering servo to a suggested one from the forums believe its a
savox SW-1210SG / better servo mount. have been looking at chassis braces , skid plates, front bumpers, bearing kit, diff oils most of the stuff from voltage hobbies, gpm and t bone catalog.

much appreciated if can get more info / tips before I go out there and my car flys off and crashes into a pole or tree haven't been into rc cars for few years so all pretty much new to me.
i have no issues with sprectrum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back