Limitless Just bought a limitless and want to bash with it keep it under 75 mph ish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
My question is I like the idea of a spool but want speed off the line. Would a smaller spool help like 42 or 40 t help achieve that goal?

Thanks in advance

You might want to consider putting a center diff in over the spool for bashing and a lot smaller pinion than the 27t. Maybe the 46t center diff and like a 18-20t pinion? You ever want to get rid of the spool let me know though😉
I've got a 50t center diff and smaller pinions if you'd be interested in a trade let me know👍

Original it's 34T, so i don't see how you consider 42T or 40T smaller.

For bashing at max 75mph, I would swap the spool for the 46T center diff
Your correct I meant to say larger. Thanks
You might want to consider putting a center diff in over the spool for bashing and a lot smaller pinion than the 27t. Maybe the 46t center diff and like a 18-20t pinion? You ever want to get rid of the spool let me know though😉
I've got a 50t center diff and smaller pinions if you'd be interested in a trade let me know👍
I would trade the stock spool for a center diff. And I also have a 27t pinion new from Arrma.

Your correct I meant to say larger. Thanks

I would trade the stock spool for a center diff. And I also have a 27t pinion new from Arrma.
Ya, man I'd be on it like white on rice! Send me a PM and we can figure something out for sure😍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back