Notorious Just bought a Notorious slider!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pfaulk54271

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Voltage
  3. Notorious
  4. BigRock 4x4
Super excited! Will probably run my kratons hardly used original electronics for awhile until I have good reason to upgrade. This truck is going to see alot of air!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190309-011753_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190309-011753_eBay.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20190309-012159_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190309-012159_eBay.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20190309-012207_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190309-012207_eBay.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 74
I just had to, I have multiple spare blx 185 systems, tire sets and stock steering servos so it made sense to me.
I was thinking about that one but I got a good deal on a Tekno MT410 that was a built roller un used. Had to snag that. Was the same price.

But..... my blasphemous self is going to put my blx combo in my Tekno buggy because I stole the electronics out of that for the MT. Anyway, I’m glad you got it and went to a good home ?

I was thinking about that one but I got a good deal on a Tekno MT410 that was a built roller un used. Had to snag that. Was the same price.

But..... my blasphemous self is going to put my blx combo in my Tekno buggy because I stole the electronics out of that for the MT. Anyway, I’m glad you got it and went to a good home ?
How are you liking the mt410? I have been looking at their kits pretty often, one of those could very well be my next non-arrma rc.

How are you liking the mt410? I have been looking at their kits pretty often, one of those could very well be my next non-arrma rc.
Well before the ARRMA police jump in, I can tell you that after owning 3 Teknos, they are the finest RCs I’ve ever owned but again, they are more expensive than Arrma so you get what you pay for.

I cannot recommend them any higher.

The Blx combo in the MT410 should be a real screamer. Did that Notorious roller come from the Philadelphia area? if so I no the shop. Nice guys in there...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back