Just bought a Redcat Rampage Xb-E from ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobalt172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Sup guys!

I am so stoked, I now will hve a 1/5 scale RC! I currently have a 2wd rustler with castle 3800 system, and a stock Kraton 6s V4 and now I will have this beast!

Its actually the older version (maverick vader xb) but is fully upgraded with 7075RC mounts and what not. Has castle 8s XL esc and a Leopard 1000kv motor. Mod 1.5 Gears, full metal arms and chassis!

What do you guys think! This thing was clocked at 70mph easily on 8s!

car1.png
car2.png

Yes they are aluminum. Carefull because aluminum bends and doesn't break?

He is also sending me all the stock parts as well. I wont be jumping this beast as its too big and I don't wanna risk breaking it in half... Its gonna be driven strickly on flater ground for speed and drifting in dirt.

I paid 950
Would you guys be interested in a youtube video showing this beast and it running?

I think it's an awesome looking rig and would definitely like to see it rip.

Sup guys!

I am so stoked, I now will hve a 1/5 scale RC! I currently have a 2wd rustler with castle 3800 system, and a stock Kraton 6s V4 and now I will have this beast!

Its actually the older version (maverick vader xb) but is fully upgraded with 7075RC mounts and what not. Has castle 8s XL esc and a Leopard 1000kv motor. Mod 1.5 Gears, full metal arms and chassis!

What do you guys think! This thing was clocked at 70mph easily on 8s!

View attachment 51850View attachment 51851
Did you buy this? Did you run it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back