Kraton Just bought it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Hey guys just wanted to show yall the newest edition to my arrma line up.the kraton 6s blx.
20230115_172415.jpg

Hey guys just wanted to show yall the newest edition to my arrma line up.the kraton 6s blx. View attachment 270399
Nice. Just don't jump it too high. I bent my chassis like after 5 20ft high jumps 😅. Nice rig. The M2C chassis would solve the that. Unless you are a light basher 👍

Nice. Just don't jump it too high. I bent my chassis like after 5 20ft high jumps 😅. Nice rig. The M2C chassis would solve the that. Unless you are a light basher 👍

Dude yea i know the feeling. I only send mine that high at the beach where its at least some softer landing in the sand in case of a bad launch lol (which happens quite a bit!!)

Nice, I just ordered a 6s Typhon since they are $100 off til the end of the month, and I already went back and put a 6s Kraton in my cart in hopes that they go on sale next month after the current NEWYEAR sale ends lol.

Dude yea i know the feeling. I only send mine that high at the beach where its at least some softer landing in the sand in case of a bad launch lol (which happens quite a bit!!)
I've been trying to think of a soft surface to help with learning jumping, and control in the air. A big leaf pile sounds decent :) But I haven't come up with much for realistic options. I need to find a ball pit, for kids!

Honestly if your not to hard on it that thing will last a very long time with very little work needed. Great choice for sure!!
Thanks I appreciate that comment! Makes me feel better about the purchase. I think arrmas a great brand I have the senton 3s and that's one tough truck too
Awesome, it looks great! How do you like it so far?
Man this truck is incredible! Love it so far loads of power wheelies on demand
Thanks I appreciate that comment! Makes me feel better about the purchase. I think arrmas a great brand I have the senton 3s and that's one tough truck too

Only weakness I've found is the wing mount. I've already sheered one screw in the first week . Simple enough to reinforce tho.a good wheelie bar is Def in the near future tho 😂

Last edited:
Me as well as a lot of others do this Sir... Rear upper a-arm links to support wing = almost unbreakable!!

Use "longer" screws in your lower hinge pin holder, and then mark holes in your wing and screw her in!!

20211111_181217.jpg

Only weakness I've found is the wing mount. I've already sheered one screw in the first week . Simple enough to reinforce tho.a good wheelie bar is Def in the near future tho 😂
@3d-rc.myshopify.com is my go-to for all my wing mounts now, they've been a God send!! I was breaking @ least 1 a week till I switched & haven't broken one since (going on about 2 months now!!👍💪) He's a solid member here as well, check out his stuff 🙂👍🤘

@3d-rc.myshopify.com is my go-to for all my wing mounts now, they've been a God send!! I was breaking @ least 1 a week till I switched & haven't broken one since (going on about 2 months now!!👍💪) He's a solid member here as well, check out his stuff 🙂👍🤘
I definitely will! Thanks
How'd you make your slash that much wider? Is it they wheel/tire combo?
Its actually a senton I just had the slash body on it . But all I did was thro a set of big rock tires wheels on it and replaced the 20t pinion for a 15 and it wheelies like crazy now

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back