Just bought some CNHL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck 👍 I love my chnls. They are pretty amazing.. I've got 2 sets. 4 total And growing to replace my zee. The 6s zee live up as well.
We shall see. I bought a couple powerhobby 6500mah 130c graphene and those things are 1-2 milliohms per cell. Legit batteries. CNHL was out of stock at the time. Next I’m gonna buy the SMC SRD batteries whenever they get back in stock.

Hopefully you have better luck than me about two twin packs the 6000 and a 6200 and one of each as soon as I hooked it up said cell area the only company I've ever bought lipos from that don't work just got mine today

Hopefully you have better luck than me about two twin packs the 6000 and a 6200 and one of each as soon as I hooked it up said cell area the only company I've ever bought lipos from that don't work just got mine today
Kevin will make it right. He did with me. But I can't really see two different size being bad. Maybe one or the other. But could be a fluke.

I bought a pair of 4s CNHL 2 days ago on sale, waiting for them to ship. Cheaper then were offered here (classifieds) and no issue.

I bought a pair of 4s CNHL 2 days ago on sale, waiting for them to ship. Cheaper then were offered here (classifieds) and no issue.
You're math may be off. But 👍 two new is $96 minus shipping. But none the less. I didn't hear anything one else complain about getting two batteries for $87 But without mentioning my name. You seem to refer to my ad. After that i said no big deal. I wasn't going to accept anything less. And reject it. From the beginning. It should be the seller responsible for PayPal fees. Not mine.. but I feel like I pass forward on deals. And from the start. I was off by. 20 cents in our personal messages. From typing to quickly and being at work. But that's good for you that you got em.. I have yet to receive one negative comment/comment on what I sell. And I'll be damn if you're going to start something.

Edit. If I took it out of context. Then I apologize. But if you didn't like it. You don't need to blast without names. I wouldn't do that to anyone. Unless they screwed me over.

Last edited:
Well I tried my other batteries on the same charger work perfectly fine so then I got one of my old balance boards off of one of my broken chargers hooked it on and now the batteries are charging I don't think it likes those balance boards that came with my charger so next time before I post ill make sure to try every avenue before saying anything

You're math may be off. But 👍 two new is $96 minus shipping. But none the less. I didn't hear anything one else complain about getting two batteries for $87 But without mentioning my name. You seem to refer to my ad. After that i said no big deal. I wasn't going to accept anything less. And reject it. From the beginning. It should be the seller responsible for PayPal fees. Not mine.. but I feel like I pass forward on deals. And from the start. I was off by. 20 cents in our personal messages. From typing to quickly and being at work. But that's good for you that you got em.. I have yet to receive one negative comment/comment on what I sell. And I'll be damn if you're going to start something.

Edit. If I took it out of context. Then I apologize. But if you didn't like it. You don't need to blast without names. I wouldn't do that to anyone. Unless they screwed me over.
Way out of context..way......did the deal go through? I was paying asking price not a penny less. No there was an issue deal didn't happen. No body was "blasted" . Apologies accepted. This wasn't towards you last time I went to buy from cnhl had check out issues. I mentioned I bought 4s you sold 3s.

It's just odd that 1 6000 works on new board and 1 works only on old board same with both 6200

I got my car situated for this weekend. The solder job on these batteries is meh. I'm gonna have to cut some more insulation off and actually add some more solder. Speed Run? Maybe. Not from the factory.

Finally got around to fixing the atrocious soldering job on these batteries. There was less than 1/4” of wire in the cup. I cut the wire at the cup and stripped it down so bare wire slid all the way in the cup. This is how it should have come from the factory.
BEA19073-B7CE-4DE7-9F77-DEB32BD2AE2C.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back