Just bought the big rock...have steering and lost throttle after a few seconds. I put in a different receiver now my steering is the throttle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmycab

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton 6s
I just bought a big rock and I ran one pack then it stopped...I turned it off and back on now only works for a few seconds and stops again. I put in a new reiciever and now I don’t have throttle from the trigger but the steering is now the throttle.

I just bought a big rock and I ran one pack then it stopped...I turned it off and back on now only works for a few seconds and stops again. I put in a new reiciever and now I don’t have throttle from the trigger but the steering is now the throttle.

You plugged the ESC lead into the first port and the steering into the second. Swap them. First slot is steering, second is throttle, always.

Be sure to calibrate your ESC, set your end points, and set your mesh correctly.

You plugged the ESC lead into the first port and the steering into the second. Swap them. First slot is steering, second is throttle, always.

Be sure to calibrate your ESC, set your end points, and set your mesh correctly.

No i have them correct...I had this 4s system in my senton and swapped it to the big rock but for some reason after switching the receiver I lost my my throttle and for some reason it’s in the steering
No i have them correct...I had this 4s system in my senton and swapped it to the big rock but for some reason after switching the receiver I lost my my throttle and for some reason it’s in the steering
Ah you were right I forgot there are to channel 1’s on the tqi receivers! 🤭

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back