Just bought the new arrma notorious 6s and it keeps burning through steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaySimm

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Just bought the new arrma notorious 6s and it keeps burning through steering servos
The first one right out of the box the 2nd after the second time after install o drove it

I've set the end points
Just got the third and its now binding up with a loud screech like sound when I turn ( more when turning to right) then freezes up with the sound. From what I see it's the servo that's making the sound and causing bind when servo is not connected the wheels turn fine.

Last edited:
What servo are you using?
If it's a Spektrum one and these are all replacement of the same model, that is your problem.
The stock Spektrum is known to be bad.

Check your entire steering system for anything binding. Double check your servo saver.

If you remove the horn from the servo does the servo still bind and whine?
No it just sounds normal... but as soon put on the arm it tightens back up
What servo are you using?
If it's a Spektrum one and these are all replacement of the same model, that is your problem.
The stock Spektrum is known to be bad.

Check your entire steering system for anything binding. Double check your servo saver.
The 1st was yeah spektrum the second eco power

This might sound stupid, but when you take the servo horn off the servo, do the wheels turn freely??? Side to side, not round and round! Haha if not, the pillow balls are too tight… hence the noise…

Never mind, just seen you did state they move freely… sorry…

Do you have the fixed link on the right side of the servo arm?

Yes on right side and now there's nothing when I turn on car no sounds movement nothing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back