Just came up with this and works great.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Bought some skinny balloons from the dollar store and made my own tri rod seals and pack them full of grease.

Attachments

• DSC_0082.JPG
    DSC_0082.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0080.JPG
    DSC_0080.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 137
Excuse me, but what are those shocks please.... What part # or link. As good as stock performance-wise ?
Hot Racing shocks, i think iirc my LHS guy said the 100mm ones are the right length, they do make them in a few different lengths though, id measure your stock ones eye to eye.
he recommended i get them for the granite, as the stock ones are prone to leaking and he hasn't had anyone come back with issues on the HRs.

Hot Racing shocks, i think iirc my LHS guy said the 100mm ones are the right length, they do make them in a few different lengths though, id measure your stock ones eye to eye.
he recommended i get them for the granite, as the stock ones are prone to leaking and he hasn't had anyone come back with issues on the HRs.
But if you're running a Granite, the rears will not be 100mm. Are they also Hot Racing? Any model numbers please?

But if you're running a Granite, the rears will not be 100mm.
thus why i said if i remember correctly, fronts are 100mm, the rears are 115mm

fronts:
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...sLFHbctzOcKszDIl0mAZZga9cvnugaIcaAu7FEALw_wcB
for the rears there are some GPM ones that people use.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/senton-mega-typhon-shocks.5996/
could also probably use some shocks designed for the AE MGT/TT MTA4 as those are about 113mm long. they do make the Factory Team aluminum ones.
tbh i stuck t-maxx shocks with raven springs on my MGT wich are also about 7mm or so shorter and am happy with them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back