Kraton Just Delivered - EPIC!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenAppleTre

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just got my new Kraton, WHAT A BEAUTY!!!

So glad I got the bigger one, was considering the 4S for a while.

A68EA893-D076-40B9-B8FA-3D1C65BA73DA.jpeg
49C7E994-1338-424D-8896-C1B827741967.jpeg

It’s like nothing else I’ve got, sooooooo big as all of my others are 1/10th scale!!!

Can’t wait to run it... ??

You will love it. I have had mine for 2 weeks now. Only advice I have for you is.........get a front bumper cause your going to be bashing alot of stuff. I put the Tbone racing bumper on. Pretty solid now.

Sweet Man, I always owned 10 scale, when my OC and Krate arrived, I almost soiled my drawers when I opened the box.

First upgrade... :)

848047D2-5F12-4BCF-BA63-90E843BF3A4B.jpeg

Will be using my Futaba 3PV as the stock radio is, well we all know... ???
Sweet Man, I always owned 10 scale, when my OC and Krate arrived, I almost soiled my drawers when I opened the box.

I couldn’t believe it, incredible piece of kit & there is a very very large field 5mins down the road with the Kraton’s name on it... ??

Congrats but I think there's something wrong with it. Why does it look so clean?

??

Trust me, will not look like this for very long!

I think just one of the tyres is about 1/3 of the size of one of my 1/10th Tamiya’s & even makes my TRX 4 look small (in background)... It’s bloody Awesome!!!

526F3CEE-DE66-46D6-B67E-3B6EF27564EA.jpeg

Thinking what colour scheme to paint a new shell with already, needs a Leary/bright one for sure... ??

??

Trust me, will not look like this for very long!

I think just one of the tyres is about 1/3 of the size of one of my 1/10th Tamiya’s & even makes my TRX 4 look small (in background)... It’s bloody Awesome!!!

View attachment 46898

Thinking what colour scheme to paint a new shell with already, needs a Leary/bright one for sure... ??
Should have got the blue one. It’s faster ??

Everyone told me the Blue one was faster. But when I Got the blue one. It was really slower. Stay with the red one. I think Arrma tweaked that color a bit more for speed.:LOL:

Ok so I took it out for first run & got about 15mins full throttle on a flat open field out of the Overlander 4S 5000mah 35C pack, this was £62 & makes me think should have spent a bit more on the gensacearespammers. The concern I have is the battery got warm, not sure how warm but this tells me this needs batteries with a bit more punch... Gonna chalk this one up to experience!!! It is epic and very stable turning on power :)

Ok so I took it out for first run & got about 15mins full throttle on a flat open field out of the Overlander 4S 5000mah 35C pack, this was £62 & makes me think should have spent a bit more on the gensacearespammers. The concern I have is the battery got warm, not sure how warm but this tells me this needs batteries with a bit more punch... Gonna chalk this one up to experience!!! It is epic and very stable turning on power :)
15 mins of hard running sounds good. Anything over that and you risk overheating anyways. Give your rig a cool off for a few minutes between 15 min runs to extend it's life.

15 mins of hard running sounds good. Anything over that and you risk overheating anyways. Give your rig a cool off for a few minutes between 15 min runs to extend it's life.
Fair play, yes i noted after about 10 mins the motor had got hot, gonna run it again this evening check temps etc... Was hoping for more like 20-25mins run time tho, but yes the temps would have been sky high... :) It took about 10mins or so to cool down before got the last few mins out of it. LVC worked perfect all cells were 3.4V when got home!

Lvc at about 3.4iv is right.on.
Warm lipo is normal. 15 min seems about right with full TH open runs. Use a temp gun on your motor esc and lipo pack for reference. Run time can be as long as 20 min. But again like stated above, cool downs are appropriate every 15 min or so. For better longevity across all your electrics. I tend to leave my fans running for a few minutes after lvc for more rapid cool downs.

Last edited:
yep 2nd run was better, cooler this evening & got about 15mins again with some small jumps to get used to this (nose happy), gonna get some more batteries as walk 10mins to field carrying it, get 15mins with 10min cool down after 10mins & then about 5mins again when LVC kicks in have to lug it home again... Need more batteries so can drive it to/from home as its a lump to carry!!! gonna get a cheap Fluorion for this task

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back