Outcast Just felt like sharing my new outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saladfingerz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
I got an outcast a week ago and have put on a few small mods like led lights, Some skid bars on the roof and hood and a aluminum wheeley bar. (Skid bars and wheeley bar not shown here I'll have to get some good pictures with em) and I felt like showing it off a bit.

20220509_183929.jpg

20220514_231905.jpg

I've said it before but I think the Outcast EXB body is one of the best looking in the Arrma lineup.

Got 2 LED strips on 12v, fits in those rails..
I can get a picture later of it if you want to see
Ahh so that's how you did it. I wanted to do something similar but I didn't feel like having cables attached to my chassis and then every time I need to take the shell off having to unplug something. That's kind the reason why I'm hesitant on putting headlights on my outcast. I just stuck mine on the bottom and put a layer of silicone over them and ran the cables through the opening for the servo arms and in to the receiver box.

Ahh so that's how you did it. I wanted to do something similar but I didn't feel like having cables attached to my chassis and then every time I need to take the shell off having to unplug something. That's kind the reason why I'm hesitant on putting headlights on my outcast. I just stuck mine on the bottom and put a layer of silicone over them and ran the cables through the opening for the servo arms and in to the receiver box.
Yeah i run a extension to it, only if i uses the light.
DSC_3404.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back