Granite Just getting back into RC hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what are best upgrades

Poplar question here lots of answers in the search....

No budget - Do nothing ride it as is...good out the box

Little budget - Servo replace the 7kg stock, Badland MX tires, better metal pivot ball links

High budget - M2C stuff like the motor plate, and other high-end enhancements

What's your goal...basher (medium, heavy), send it person, etc...could help with some answers from others.

Best upgrade - driver attitude and skill 🤪. Not trying to offend, they are truly the best ones to acquire, they will also cost you the most in broken parts.
HW wise, do as it breaks, at least on the Granite. 6S versions are a different animal and warrant that question.

I agree with Exc31 don't upgrade until you break something. Although I have got gpm turnbuckles which are lasting well, my stock ones wore down the pillow balls quickly and added slop to the steering. The servo will probably crap out the cheap 25kg from amazon are good. And rpm arms when you need them. Happy bashing.

As others have said, don't upgrade anything unless you have a specific purpose. Just asking for upgrades is pointless. (As is giving suggestions if there is no specific purpose.) Why do you want to upgrade? Speed? Handling? Durability? Appearance? Off Road? On Road? Track? Jumps? Upgrades for one purpose can be downgrades for another. Other upgrades come with drawbacks. So you need to have a goal to know if "upgrades" are worthwhile. The Granite comes well equipped. Until you find something specific to improve the way YOU drive, don't upgrade anything. When you find something specific, THEN ask on the forum for suggestions.

Poplar question here lots of answers in the search....

No budget - Do nothing ride it as is...good out the box

Little budget - Servo replace the 7kg stock, Badland MX tires, better metal pivot ball links

High budget - M2C stuff like the motor plate, and other high-end enhancements

What's your goal...basher (medium, heavy), send it person, etc...could help with some answers from others.
I want too fully mod my granite but i want too do it smart and don't want too brake the bank what should I do first and also would like too know what's the best way too go too widen and change too 17 mm hexs, plus what servo should I get

I changed all hubs and suspension parts to the 4s parts. Same chassis.
I want too fully mod my granite but i want too do it smart and don't want too brake the bank what should I do first and also would like too know what's the best way too go too widen and change too 17 mm hexs, plus what servo should I get
Mine also started from a chassis, not a box.

what are best upgrades

Hi
I MOD a friend Truck. It's really not a lot of money in it.
Esc I think 120A Brushless and BRUSHLESS ENGINE. IT came in a kit. The engine the first number on the engine is the sizes this way you know if it well fit your truck.
Look something like this I just make a # up.
4022 3600kv
Size. Engine kv
Hope this helps.
I bought the parts out of Ebay.
120A 2-3S 130A 3-4s SMART parts.
She be Fast as are faster then the Senton 3s

Mine also started from a chassis, not a box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back