Kraton Just getting into this - Vids Jumping Kraton Today in Austin Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Those retention pond hills are great if they keep them mowed. Guessing it being Texas, the ground under the grass can get as hard as concrete. Still, nice to have grass to land on to take a bit of the edge off the landings.
I thought the jumps looked like 'bigger air' in person...
but I guess that always how it is :)

With that being the case, I'd really like to see @Rich Duperbash live! His jumps look massive on video!

keep us updated with videos :cool:

Thanks!! Those jumps have some good potential to be BIG...but I need to almost full on throttle to really launch because the hills are so tall!!
Nice! Those retention pond hills are great if they keep them mowed. Guessing it being Texas, the ground under the grass can get as hard as concrete. Still, nice to have grass to land on to take a bit of the edge off the landings.

With that being the case, I'd really like to see @Rich Duperbash live! His jumps look massive on video!

OMG....yeah. Watching his videos looks NUTS....I can't imagine live. I am almost wondering if my Kraton is too slow!!!

Gotta step it up next time!

But its a learning curve for sure!

YES regarding the ponds. The ground is hard as hell. The grass is pretty short. It still probably sucks some speed out of the car.

BUT yeah its softer if you crash or land hard. The tall side of the hill is about 12 or so feet high. At least 2 of me and I am 5'11".

Gotta go farther higher next time!

Love @Rich Duperbash videos...
Here's another one...

Last edited:
Just getting started...3rd day jumping with this new hobby!

I thought the jumps looked like 'bigger air' in person...

but I guess that always how it is :)

Compilation:

My biggest jump so far..not much but good for me - 3rd day jumping:
I seldom take time to watch videos here but pop them out to YT so I'll let you know there.? I can't get away!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back