Senton Just got a 2nd Senton !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Got a 2nd Senton that now I can use , LOL !!! Picked up this clean Senton 6s slider today ( my new orig tires are on it ) , gonna go thru it front to back and do / check all bearings , shocks , diffs , etc . Then install stock BLX electronics and my Futaba radio . Checking for what tires / wheels I'm gonna get for it now .

IMG_5102.JPG

IMG_5106.JPG

IMG_5107.JPG

IMG_5100.JPG

Damn u starting a collection!! I better get one before u get em all!!🤣
LOL , don't worry , I don't want to collect them !!! I just want my orig that I bought new to stay mint !!! And one to actually get to use and enjoy !!!

Trying to decide which Powerhobby tire to get , the Raptor or Defender ????
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3843951447...G9lTtn2WzA%3D%3D|clp:2334524|tkp:BFBMtPrgzrFf
The Defender
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393572624425?hash=item5ba2c1a829:g:1B0AAOSw0t1hQSmG

It's alive !!!! Went thru the diffs , only had 20k for the FR / RR , 300k in the center , found the steering to be tight and kinda binding , found the acherman bar bent , straightened it out , will get an M2C for this truck to . The front diff when rolling truck felt tight , making a clicking noise , after taking off front bumper I found the 2 screws that hold in the lower hinge pin brace were missing !!!! It was the arms rubbing on the outdrives , all is well now !!!
Then installed the electronics and it is alive !!! Tomorrow will do the shocks , and wait for the tires , I ended up going with the Defenders , but will get the Raptors also after a few runs with these . Very excited to drive it as I have NEVER driven my other one off road !!!! LOL I won't kill the truck right away as I def want to put in aluminum chassis braces before I start jumping it .

IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_5109.JPG

IMG_5111.JPG

IMG_5112.JPG

It's alive !!!! Went thru the diffs , only had 20k for the FR / RR , 300k in the center , found the steering to be tight and kinda binding , found the acherman bar bent , straightened it out , will get an M2C for this truck to . The front diff when rolling truck felt tight , making a clicking noise , after taking off front bumper I found the 2 screws that hold in the lower hinge pin brace were missing !!!! It was the arms rubbing on the outdrives , all is well now !!!
Then installed the electronics and it is alive !!! Tomorrow will do the shocks , and wait for the tires , I ended up going with the Defenders , but will get the Raptors also after a few runs with these . Very excited to drive it as I have NEVER driven my other one off road !!!! LOL I won't kill the truck right away as I def want to put in aluminum chassis braces before I start jumping it .

View attachment 184610

View attachment 184611

View attachment 184612

View attachment 184613
And then u will prep it to sell!!!?🤐

Now it's finished , did the shocks yesterday , got the Powerhobby tires today . These are a little taller and wider than the stock Senton 6s Dboots . These look like they are gonna grab good !!! Fitted up my race body from my Losi SCTE 3.0 ( don't care if I destroy it ) .

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5121.JPG

IMG_5129.JPG

Does anyone have a beat up Senton 6s they want to sell , don't want to use this one either , it is almost as mint as my original one !!! LOL , just kidding , I'm gonna use this one !!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back