Talion Just got a call from Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tower just called me to ask how I like my Talion and to say Hobico has taken over and every thing is good I asked about spare parts Gentry assured me things will get better. He,s sending out e mails now
That's interesting. I got a follow up call after my Talion purchase which I thought was pretty cool. It will be good to see spares become more available.

Didn't get a call but did get a email yesterday about the whole sale. Email did state that Tower will continue to run as is :)

same here called me about my granite 4x4 great service

Ditto here, I think it’s great to give calls to personal to customers. Too bad I didn’t recognize it, but they left a vm.

Have a talion,sits more then runs.even if not broken.Arrma wants you to run 6s cause they know it well break but yet you can't get parts often or easily.when you need that part you broke an can't get it. Like Arrma,lots of fun but fragile to me an I don't jump the thing. Talion tires are mostly junk too,wait couple years for those too. They are there own enemy,not me.

Fragile? They take a hell of alot more beating than my other rc's and hold up great! I think it depends on the holder of the remote... stock tires are all junk. Thank god for lots of replacement choices!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back