Kraton Just got myself an Arrma Kraton V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waqr`s RC videos

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
First post and I am very excited since I just got myself a Arrma Kraton V2. Have owned alot of different RC:s throughout the years but never an Arrma

This is used but in very nice condition. It also has the most important upgrade already done such as Proline Badland tires, aluminium servo mount, aluminium chassis braces, T-Bone front bumper.

I will running this only on 6S but since I only have 4S at home at the moment I will do my first run on 4S just to see how it runs.Will go over the truck and change shock oil, differential oils etc but for the first run I will just run it as it sits right now.

Very excited about this truck since I have heard so many good things about it.

Please let me know if I need any additional upgrades to make it even stronger and more durable.

Thanks!

Looks pretty good - nice to have those upgrades. Maybe a bearing kit if you have stock bearings, and check your diffs if in need of shimming esp with 6s.

...those springs look pretty good - ?upgraded

My Talion sagged until I put on Tekno springs

The front shacks have been replaced at some point. They should be red, not blue. So probably a bonus for you. You will be in the market for a Servo, sooner rather than later. It's actually a good thing for you that the stock servo is still there and still operational. That means the first owner was very easy on the car, and did not run it hard or often. That servo will die quick, and you'll be able to upgrade. Lots of info on that in here. I waould shim the differentials if you already plan to swap the fluid in them. for $8 in Shims, and a little work it's one of the best most important upgrade you can do. also you may decide that the soft suspension is good. If it's much more bouncy than that, you'll be bouncing over bumps instead of driving through them.

Thanks for the reply guys. Really appreciate it.

As for the front shocks they have been replaced since the previous owner snapped a shockshaft. I got the original shocks aswell so I plan to repalce that shockshaft and reinstall them on the truck. These blue ones are ok but I believe they are pretty cheap ones from Ebay.

My plan is to add some thicker oil into the shocks just to make it a bit stiffer. If I want to buy stronger springs which ones do you recommend?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back