Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Kraton just got the Rpm rear mudguards

Wenander

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
i didnt reed all info ..... delete the tread if you like

Sledgehog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion
I just grabbed a set of the Tbone rear mudguards for my Talion. They should be here in a day or two. I'll let you know how they are if you want to try those instead. :)

Notorious J

Traxxas spy, here to gather Arrma secrets 🕵️‍♀️
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 6s

Wenander

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
yeah no biggie..... i drilled and now they are mounted =) and it looks like me and a buddy goes for an evening bash in a parking-house hehe....just an hour ago i was overly tired aaand got pissed when the mudguards didnt fit ..... don't forget to breath =)

Notorious J

Traxxas spy, here to gather Arrma secrets 🕵️‍♀️
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 6s
Oops! I ordered the same ones. Shouldn't be a big deal to drill new holes, hopefully at least having one original hole line up. Mods, mods, mods.....
and the holes on the mudguards , they don't match up with the screws on the a-arm ?? help please !!

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a-arms/a-arm-accessories/mud-guards-for-rpm-kraton-talion-outcast-rear-a-arms/
Edit: I'll probably shave off the holes of the existing bracket, and drill the new holes above. They will sit fractionally lower, but likely have the same effect.

bicketybam

Pathetic guy with a GoPro on his head
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, , Talion, , Notorious, BigRock 4x4
RPM A-arms will give more before they break. It makes them more durable but they will warp iver time. My pointt was that it wouldn't be the worst thing in the word to buy the rear RPM A-arms so you have a perfect fit with the music guards :)

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.