Kraton just got the Rpm rear mudguards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You trying to put them on the stock A-arms? First sentence in the description says:
RPM Mud Guards work with RPM #81402 A-arms

Tech notes at the bottom say:
Capture.JPG

I just grabbed a set of the Tbone rear mudguards for my Talion. They should be here in a day or two. I'll let you know how they are if you want to try those instead. :)

yeah no biggie..... i drilled and now they are mounted =) and it looks like me and a buddy goes for an evening bash in a parking-house hehe....just an hour ago i was overly tired aaand got pissed when the mudguards didnt fit ..... don't forget to breath =)

Oops! I ordered the same ones. Shouldn't be a big deal to drill new holes, hopefully at least having one original hole line up. Mods, mods, mods.....
and the holes on the mudguards , they don't match up with the screws on the a-arm ?? help please !!

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a...ds-for-rpm-kraton-talion-outcast-rear-a-arms/
Edit: I'll probably shave off the holes of the existing bracket, and drill the new holes above. They will sit fractionally lower, but likely have the same effect.

RPM A-arms will give more before they break. It makes them more durable but they will warp iver time. My pointt was that it wouldn't be the worst thing in the word to buy the rear RPM A-arms so you have a perfect fit with the music guards :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back