Senton Just installed New Factory ESC in Senton BLX and no power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildman13

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just received a warranty ESC for my Senton 4x4 BLX. I put it in and turned it on, forgetting to plug one of the little plugs in. I plugged everything in, using my other Arrma senton as a wiring guide so everything is correctly plugged in.

Turned it on and no power, have steering. Found a video on setting the throttle but holding the set button and turning it on but I don't get the little green light like the video says.

When I turn it on I just get flashing red lights and beeping. It eventually stops, or if I press the set button while its beeping/flashing it stops. Tried the reset a few times but still the same thing.

Any help?

TIA

Do you have the ESC plugged into the receiver backwards?
No black wires out just like on the other Senton. I think I saw the Green light when I first plugged it in before i realized i was missing a wire to plug in. Wondering if that did something.

Shouldn’t have to rebind but it would be worth trying. Post some photos of the connections to the receiver. Did you pinch any wires when you closed the receiver box?

Shouldn’t have to rebind but it would be worth trying. Post some photos of the connections to the receiver. Did you pinch any wires when you closed the receiver box?
here's some pics and I'll upload the video of what it's doing next

IMG_7182 Small.jpeg

IMG_7183 Small.jpeg

IMG_7184 Small.jpeg

IMG_7185 Small.jpeg

Check your throttle trim also.
looks all good. ii have ohter pics of connections i just posted as well

Attachments

• IMG_7183 Small.jpeg
    IMG_7183 Small.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 24
If you plug the new ESC into your other Senton does the problem follow the ESC?
i just tried that and NOPE. i bound it to the new senton and it still does the same thing it did in the other one. Couldn't get the wife ESC to work in my car either though which is odd, bound it etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back