Kraton Just like they said !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
Well , ran two packs today on our new track we made , wow ! That was alot of work , but now it's a ton of fun , anyways , after 2 packs brought it in to the table for inspection and the back shock tower looks like a washboard , I read how this is inevitable , so I was looking for it , I'm thinking g going with my faithfully hot racing towers , they run about $65 for the pair , anybody no any other makers ?

Hot Racing are a hot mess. Waste of money. Either get the M2C or Voltage if you’re fortunate enough to get a set. M2C today is the best option to actually get your order quickly. Voltage used to be great but they are slow to ship these days.

Hot Racing are a hot mess. Waste of money. Either get the M2C or Voltage if you’re fortunate enough to get a set. M2C today is the best option to actually get your order quickly. Voltage used to be great but they are slow to ship these days.

I don't even think Voltage has stock these days. ? I hope they'll come back.

our new track we made

Please put up some photos!

Or you can bend back the shock towers streight? And what was said above they are wrong hot racing is good just kidding hot racing most of their products are overpriced and awful only a few ones are okay they have no costumer service

Only hot racing parts I would suggest for the arrma 6s line is support braces, suspension blocks and the hubs. M2c everything else. M2c also makes most of these parts as well. But that's all I would use when it comes to hot racing.

Only hot racing parts I would suggest for the arrma 6s line is support braces, suspension blocks and the hubs. M2c everything else. M2c also makes most of these parts as well. But that's all I would use when it comes to hot racing.
I wouldn't even use their chassis braces. The M2C ones are so much better.

1582679468229.png

You want this??
Support braces not the chassis braces. They hold the chassis braces

Oh yes for sure? I agree. I have the hot racing and the second they break you better believe I am all over the PPS ones?

Hot racing makes sexy parts i quess thats why a lot of people get them too
They definitely look nice. I think though that they use 6061 for all of it and shame they don't have any after purchase support.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back