Kraton Just like they said !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ! Lots of good stuff guys , thanx sooooo much , jeeeze ! Didn't expect the $100 for shock towers , might go h.r. still , I no there not the best , but better than stock , those darn stock ones are sillt soft , what the hell ?

Wow ! Lots of good stuff guys , thanx sooooo much , jeeeze ! Didn't expect the $100 for shock towers , might go h.r. still , I no there not the best , but better than stock , those darn stock ones are sillt soft , what the hell ?
The HR ones are the same material. Still soft. ??‍♂️

That code didn't work , but I compleat ly appreciate the effort , any other codes ?

Sorry brother, not that I know of. His stuff is expensive but it really is a lot better than HR stuff. If anything can you buy them one at a time? Maybe buy the front and the rear later?

That code didn't work , but I compleat ly appreciate the effort , any other codes ?
It didn’t work on the official M2C site?
E9E520B3-889B-407D-8904-D6CD5371BC76.jpeg

Yes the code did work ! I reyoogled the wrong googler , thanx sooooo much for your help , really ! ??so I figger that the back tower is wider bigger , so it bends much easier than the front one , so I got the back one first thanx for the help guys , looks like good material in there stuff

Last edited:
The rears seem to bend and take most of the abuse. Unless you hit a brick wall, the front towers held up for me.
Replace the parts that appear to be weakest for you. Its easier on the wallet. Allows you to prioritize what is really needed versus the bling factor of slamming all the pretty stuff on right away. 6061 alu. is too soft for towers. IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back