Typhon Just ordered a 6S Typhon, what parts are going to break first?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230128_153954.jpg

It's here! Let see if it really is Arrma tough!

View attachment 273786
It's here! Let see if it really is Arrma tough!
I drove my first one today for the first time on the wet pavement bone stock on 6s. This thing is squirrely, but fun. Hopefully, it is easy to get bound with the new RC6GS/R7FG transmitter and gyro I just ordered. The only other car I have without a gyro is the FireTeam but it isn't as noticeable in that long and heavy thing.

I drove my first one today for the first time on the wet pavement bone stock on 6s. This thing is squirrely, but fun. Hopefully, it is easy to get bound with the new RC6GS/R7FG transmitter and gyro I just ordered. The only other car I have without a gyro is the FireTeam but it isn't as noticeable in that long and heavy thing.
I drove this only on 4S and initially with throttle dialed down. I think the factory transmitter is good enough for me for now.

Who makes those transmitters you referred to?

I drove this only on 4S and initially with throttle dialed down. I think the factory transmitter is good enough for me for now.

Who makes those transmitters you referred to?
Radiolink makes the one I mentioned. I know next to nothing about radios but I have seen some youtubers use this and it was under $100 so I figured I would give it a try. I also have a spare Spektrum DX3 and SR6100AT w/ AVC that I got from Jenny's last year that I could try putting in one of my Typhons, which might actually be easier in terms of binding and setup since I am starting to get used to the Spektrum stuff now.

LOVE the typhons, have 3 of em now. Bought the 1st one rtr, then built the other 2 w/ spare parts after upgrading. What an incredible machine!!! Buy some good tires, good wrenches, & some extra land cuz that thing is fast as stink!😃👍🤘

LOVE the typhons, have 3 of em now. Bought the 1st one rtr, then built the other 2 w/ spare parts after upgrading. What an incredible machine!!! Buy some good tires, good wrenches, & some extra land cuz that thing is fast as stink!😃👍🤘
We've been wanting to move somewhere with a little land. My daughter wants a horse. Wife wants a wood shop. I want a toy house and a track...

In your defense, an rc affliction will be FAR less costly than the other two options!!😉😆
Some of my other toys more than make up for it. I spend as much money on gas for the RV and Waverunners to cover more than the last RC I bought. It might be cheaper to encourage me to go NUTS with RCs than other options.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back