Granite Just ordered a granite mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin34

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hi guy's.I have just ordered myself a granite mega.I don't want the brush less one as this will be my back garden basher and I already have a 6s kraton 6s Typhon and a 3s Typhon but all are way to fast for my garden so I went for the brushed granite.Looking to put a rear wing on it and just bash it whatever the weather?.

It would still be to fast for my garden mate but I also like the simplicity of having a brushed NiMH truck so no storage charging or anything if I charge it and don't get to run it.
I hear ya on the NiMH. That’s what I run in my BLX because I’m too paranoid of my house burning down from a LiPo venting lol. At some point I’ll grab a BatBox and some 3S packs but for now NiMH and piece of mind will do just fine.

I have lipos for my other trucks but I like the idea of if I don't get to run it I can just leave it.I also have other radios here so I will swap out the stock one so that takes away the 50%-75% option.

I have a bomber but it rolls way to easily for any real fun in the garden.
Ramps set up.Chair in the shade with a beer and an rc car that doesn't roll over every ten seconds is what I am after??

Last edited:
I have a bomber but it rolls way to easily for any real fun in the garden.
Ramps set up.Chair in the shade with a beer and an rc car that doesn't roll over every ten seconds is what I am after??
Would like to see a pic of this stomping ground sometime!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back