Mojave Just ordered a Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Raider
  5. Voltage
Hey guys, been a while. I have a Mojave on the way. To keep my Felony and Infraction company. lol... I can see from the product photos that it has a heat sink, that is tapped, but no fans (on the motor). What do you guys recommend for a fan/fans to add to the heat sink? Thanks!

Thanks fella's!

My Felony and my Infraction V2 came with a fan attached to the heatsink on the motor. I wonder why Arrma did not include a fan on the Mojave? 🤔

Thanks fella's!

My Felony and my Infraction V2 came with a fan attached to the heatsink on the motor. I wonder why Arrma did not include a fan on the Mojave? 🤔
My RTR Talion EXB didn't come with one either.... the EXB... didn't come with a fan... a $4.99 fan....

Blew my mind.

My RTR Talion EXB didn't come with one either.... the EXB... didn't come with a fan... a $4.99 fan....

Blew my mind.
Costs extra😂

Blew my mind.
Yeah Arrma lost my interest in the Talion exb when they polluted it with mediocre electrics for $300..🤮

Last edited:
I ran my Mojave for the first time today. Very impressed with it. Started on 3S and then moved up to 6S. Pretty insane on 6S, lol. Thankfully the truck has excellent braking power. I also added a fan this afternoon.

20211114_152357.jpg

Right on Kmot, congrats. Glad you are enjoying your Mojave! I am too, had it a week and have run one 4s battery through it. It honks.
Its my first and only Arrma.
The M2C hex's are my first purchase, then a motor fan will be next. What else?... Not much needed. Servo works fine, radio works fine.
Maintain it will be what it will need.
I do have a DX5C Tx already and will run it with AVC in the future.
Oh, I ordered inner fenders too as it sandblasts the rear arms quick, and the chassis fills up with debris.
The truck is insane and certain feels faster than my 1/8 nitros did.
Rip it! I know I will.

Thanks fella's!

There seems to be no ryhme or reason why Arrma does this except for bottom line and price point considerations. They round out these rigs MAP with the final dollar that it costs them. Just business IMHO.

The Mojave is so much fun to drive, but it collects so much in the tub, if you lose something while you are out there just drive it around the area you dropped it and it will probably be in the chassis at the end of the run!!! I got that mesh condom bag thingy for it and it definitely works. Happy bashing!!

A lot of this style race is Robby Gordon organized events, in the USA and Australia too I believe.
Great comparison of the Mojave and SST racing.
Good screen grab Kmot! (y)

The Mojave is so much fun to drive, but it collects so much in the tub, if you lose something while you are out there just drive it around the area you dropped it and it will probably be in the chassis at the end of the run!!! I got that mesh condom bag thingy for it and it definitely works. Happy bashing!!
HaHa! So true, I call it the vacuum cleaner 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back