Senton Just ordered my 3rd ARRMA...SentonBLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Got the email "in stock" this morning.....

Immediately ordered. Finally ...back to some SCT 1/10 scale fun. But - this.... this is 1/8th scale drivetrain and internals and this will be interesting to run with the Nero & KRaton V2 ... Will check out TBone for a nice red front bumper....These tires are small and its the same 208 ox/in servo so I will leave it - have both stockers from the 1/8 scales on standby...actually I have one in the HPI sprint2 FLUX.

OK got on TBONE - ordered front and rear bumpers (Rear one has some sweet mudflaps bolted on and they extend beyond the shell. looks like the stock rear is under the shell!!) Also got the front arm guards & rear mud flaps. Was hoping for a red front bumper to match my Kratons...

Anyone have some wheels/tires to recommend? Im leaning towards some Proline Badlands but Ive ripped many a Proline on 6S - any other brands to recommend?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3204.JPG
    IMG_3204.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Got the email "in stock" this morning.....

Immediately ordered. Finally ...back to some SCT 1/10 scale fun. But - this.... this is 1/8th scale drivetrain and internals and this will be interesting to run with the Nero & KRaton V2 ... Will check out TBone for a nice red front bumper....These tires are small and its the same 208 ox/in servo so I will leave it - have both stockers from the 1/8 scales on standby...actually I have one in the HPI sprint2 FLUX.

OK got on TBONE - ordered front and rear bumpers (Rear one has some sweet mudflaps bolted on and they extend beyond the shell. looks like the stock rear is under the shell!!) Also got the front arm guards & rear mud flaps. Was hoping for a red front bumper to match my Kratons...

Anyone have some wheels/tires to recommend? Im leaning towards some Proline Badlands but Ive ripped many a Proline on 6S - any other brands to recommend?

Thanks!
I'm running proline rebars and DE wheels on an indoor clay track, really hook up well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back