Just ordered my FAZON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tower – I wrote this letter / below in good faith two days ago in regards to my new Arrma Fazon – In the tech notes shown below – The HD UJs are included with the FAZON. However this is not true and I made my buying decision based on those tech notes. I was told today that it was a typo and theres nothing you can do. My bud Josh Nortz had the same situation and received an email – he is getting a set of HD UJs in consideration of the error. The tech notes have no been updated and show the correct information but to show you – see screen shot below. This courtesy is NOT being extended to me after I have ordered numerous trucks from Tower in the last two months. I regard myself as a good customer and I am blown away at how I was treated this morning. As a result – as most anyone would do – I am returning this RC for a full refund. I am also returning my Arrma OutCast I just ordered as well. Why do business with a company that treats you like dirt after giving them so much business is a huge mystery to me.

Well - Tower has now decided to send me out the HD parts Glad I complained and spoke up....UP heres UPS!!

Last edited:
Hi Tower – I wrote this letter / below in good faith two days ago in regards to my new Arrma Fazon – In the tech notes shown below – The HD UJs are included with the FAZON. However this is not true and I made my buying decision based on those tech notes. I was told today that it was a typo and theres nothing you can do. My bud Josh Nortz had the same situation and received an email – he is getting a set of HD UJs in consideration of the error. The tech notes have no been updated and show the correct information but to show you – see screen shot below. This courtesy is NOT being extended to me after I have ordered numerous trucks from Tower in the last two months. I regard myself as a good customer and I am blown away at how I was treated this morning. As a result – as most anyone would do – I am returning this RC for a full refund. I am also returning my Arrma OutCast I just ordered as well. Why do business with a company that treats you like dirt after giving them so much business is a huge mystery to me.

Well - Tower has now decided to send me out the HD parts Glad I complained and spoke up....UP heres UPS!!

Good work on both your and Towers behalf. Towerhobbies.com has been cornerstone in R/C since I remember. Over the past 17 years I've dealt with them, I still like seeing them being supported, and this is a fantastic example of why. They now have taken a $400 loss on $1000 in sales for customer service.

Good work on both your and Towers behalf. Towerhobbies.com has been cornerstone in R/C since I remember. Over the past 17 years I've dealt with them, I still like seeing them being supported, and this is a fantastic example of why. They now have taken a $400 loss on $1000 in sales for customer service.
actually I see it as 250$ 49 x4 and I only asked for one set of HD outdrives....Its really principle here and this is my first issue and it was my error to run into hobbit customer service. Very nice but no dice. After getting blown off - I wrote to a [email protected] and presto... Very nice and I will update this thread when they arrive.

Great work Julian.
Thanks & Happy turkey day!!

Decided last night that this will truly be my speed machine. Ordered up some SRC Terrain Crushers & will get a STEEL 17T & two Savox 1270TGs .....Outcast comes Friday and will throw the other in that....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back