Senton Just ordered my new Senton!! One question though..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vorteks
So I've been looking at Arrma's vehicles for awhile now and trying to figure out what I want to get. So for the past week I've been checking out the Senton and finally ordered one from Tower Hobbies. I have one question. Does anyone use the stock XT battery connectors or have you switched over to Deans connectors? I already have a few lipos that all have Deans connectors. I will be ordering more batteries this weekend though. Just wondering if I should stick with the Xt90 or go Deans.

I went from Traxxas to XT90. I also love them. I switched everything over. They're nice and easy to solder as well.

I'm running Traxxas connectors on everything. No issues even with a 6s brick.

I will be ordering more batteries this weekend though. Just wondering if I should stick with the Xt90 or go Deans.
The XT90's are much better than the cheap deans connectors Arrma used to put on their RC's. If you're buying new batteries and don't want to make and changes I'd just go with XT90. In addition, you could also buy a Deans to XT90 adapter and use your old batteries too.

So I've been looking at Arrma's vehicles for awhile now and trying to figure out what I want to get. So for the past week I've been checking out the Senton and finally ordered one from Tower Hobbies. I have one question. Does anyone use the stock XT battery connectors or have you switched over to Deans connectors? I already have a few lipos that all have Deans connectors. I will be ordering more batteries this weekend though. Just wondering if I should stick with the Xt90 or go Deans.
Got the email from Tower Hobbies for the SENTON BLX........ "in stock" this morning.....

Immediately ordered. Finally ...back to some SCT 1/10 scale fun. But - this.... this is 1/8th scale drivetrain and internals and this will be interesting to run with the Nero & KRaton V2 ... Will check out TBone for a nice red front bumper....These tires are small and its the same 208 ox/in servo so I will leave it - have both stockers from the 1/8 scales on standby...actually I have one in the HPI sprint2 FLUX.

OK got on TBONE - ordered front and rear bumpers (Rear one has some sweet mudflats bolted on and they extend beyond the shell. looks like the stock rear is under the shell!!) Also got the front arm guards & rear mud flaps. Was hoping for a red front bumper to match my Kratons...

Anyone have some wheels/tires to recommend? Im leaning towards some Proline Badlands but Ive ripped many a Proline on 6S - any other brands to recommend?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3204.JPG
    IMG_3204.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 41
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back