just picked up a arrma typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kga943

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
wanting to make it a on road car what on road body works best ? and if you have any suggestions on on road tires that hold up to 6s

I don’t own one just gonna throw out what I’ve seen. I believe the Parma 1/8 bodies are roughly the right size and wheelbase. I’m not entirely sure. I’ve seen 2 pics on here that were sentons (very similar dimensions) one was a Supra I believe and the other a bmw 3 series or so. If you go on eBay and search for 1/8 on road bodies and also for serpent bodies that should get you started. Again you’ll have to look into what will fit.

Far as on road tires that hold up to extreme speed runs and not just casual bashing the 2 Ive heard mentioned are the traxxas x01 tires and sweep rc tires. Hopefully others can help here. There was a thread specifically about high speed runs.

I don’t own one just gonna throw out what I’ve seen. I believe the Parma 1/8 bodies are roughly the right size and wheelbase. I’m not entirely sure. I’ve seen 2 pics on here that were sentons (very similar dimensions) one was a Supra I believe and the other a bmw 3 series or so. If you go on eBay and search for 1/8 on road bodies and also for serpent bodies that should get you started. Again you’ll have to look into what will fit.

Far as on road tires that hold up to extreme speed runs and not just casual bashing the 2 Ive heard mentioned are the traxxas x01 tires and sweep rc tires. Hopefully others can help here. There was a thread specifically about high speed runs.

Src terrain crushers great on road tires

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back