Notorious Just picked up a Notorious to add to the Squad

Gearhead04

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
20220805_191840.jpg

Just picked up a Notorious to add to the Squad cant wait to get ot out and bash the heck out of it!

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
I haven't used mine on the ramp yet but I'm definitely excited to try.
Yes, as Bulletrc says they are made for ramps!! :LOL: Mine hasn't been more than 3ft off ground yet as I haven't been able to find a good bashing spot, hence ordering an expensive ramp! 😂 My yard is a freaking jungle after getting back from vaca so gotta mow before I can play on my ramp. :( Stoopid chores! 😂✌️

Gearhead04

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Yes, as Bulletrc says they are made for ramps!! :LOL: Mine hasn't been more than 3ft off ground yet as I haven't been able to find a good bashing spot, hence ordering an expensive ramp! 😂 My yard is a freaking jungle after getting back from vaca so gotta mow before I can play on my ramp. :( Stoopid chores! 😂✌️
Was going to go to a meet up today and launch it but are weather isnt cooperating so will have to wait a few days but cant wait love the standing backflips!!

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
Was going to go to a meet up today and launch it but are weather isnt cooperating so will have to wait a few days but cant wait love the standing backflips!!
Yeah, that's one thing I haven't mastered yet. I think I need to up the punch some. 🤷‍♂️